Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And I'm supposed to be Team Nene after she felt no remorse about a comment she made towards a community that I am apart of? Um no. Sorry. I've turned in my Nene Leakes fan card till she humbles herself with her zebra faced ass. I'm not stanning for no b*tch that sh*ts on the community that made her ass. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: We built her, the mafia can easily break her.

Kenya never said she owned that house. She said from day one that she was renting that house. The house she owns is in LA, which is more than what Nene owns. She's so rich but she's still renting. :rolleyes: She should stop investing in Chanel and Loubotins and invest in a damn house. She's gonna be living in those bags and shoes soon enough.

• Members
Why would Kenya lie though? Kandi said she didn't hear it and Cynthia's weak ass didn't confirm or deny and of course Phakedra who is living in Nene's ass right now wasn't going to put her on blast. I believe Nene did it because Carlos King said Nene has went off on him many a time.

And was a Nene not acting a fool for $2.50 when she jumped out her seat and charged Kim at the Season 1 reunion? (I loved that moment lol I am just ssaying I can't be mad at Kenya when her behavior has been no worse than what Nene has done in the past)

Any who I wonder if they were trying to remind the audience of Sheree by showing that clip. I'd really like her back I miss her now that I think about the Season 4 reunion when Nene got her together. They are better sparring partners than Nene ans Kenya. YES I WAS HAPPY WHEN SHE GOT THE BOOT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS :P

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Everything involving Apollo at this reunion was extremely awkward and weird. I really wish I could read everyones minds while he was talking because the looks on all their faces said a lot. Just the way Apollo has his wooden arm around Phaedra was awkward. These two are so clearly not in love its not even funny. I give them props for trying to tag team Kenya but at the end of the day Apollo is a proven criminal that's just waiting on the courts to throw his punk ass back in the slammer. No matter how hard they come at Kenya they lose. I feel bad for their kids but at least they got their daddies good looks! Lets hope Phaedra's genes are less dominant in the looks department as they get older...

This reunion feels like it went on for forever. And I live for reunions! But I was ready for this one to be over about 20 minutes in. I agree with whomever said nobody came out of this reunion looking good. They all look terrible. Some more than others...

tumblr_lyr0o64UCi1r2y7qbo1_r1_500.gif

• Members

Apollo creeper me out when he asked Kenya to put some money on his commissary in prison. :blink:

He also sounded like a 5 year old when he said "You need to get your toes done. They're dirty" :blink:

ETA: While I enjoyed this season I do think it's time Kenya leave the show. None of these women are here for her and she doesnt even live in Atlanta. She came in and torpedoed through the ATL but I really dont see where she can go. I know she'll be back if offered though. This reunion was giving me Danielle teas.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I think she should do one final season just to f*ck with Phae and Nene one last time. I think she'll be on the up and up if she stays one more season. After that, she can leave the remnants of what's left to the birds (Phae, Nene, possibly WHOREsha).

And Apollo making that toe statement just solidified that he clearly wants Kenya and he was checking Kenya out. He was being slick by covering up his real intentions with an insult, and many people brought that up on Twitter last night. How Phaedra lets this made shade her and not see it is sad. She's so desperate to keep her waffle colored buffoon that she'll accept him doing anything. She might've TKO Kenya last night, but Apollo will destroy her in the end. I'm just waiting patiently for the various women he's slept with to start coming out.

• Members
like her tagline says, "People may think they have me figured out, but Im always the wild card". I didnt think she had much hope last year especially after her fake boyfriend storyline was exposed but she managed to bounce back and successfully transition to new material. The women werent really here for her either. I do think that she's forged stronger connections with Cynthia and Kandi than this same point last year. I wouldnt rule her out. If Andy can keep Kim Richards 3 seasons past her irrelevance, than Kenya should be safe when she is actually relevant on her respective show

and this will be me

tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Laat year she only had bad blood with Phaedra. The Porsha situation fallout the whole cast with the exception of Cynthia sided with Porsha and nobody backed her when she said Nene was pressed and cussing people out because Kenya was late to Pillow Talk. I really hope Nene and Phaedra's fake friendship doesnt continue into Season 7 it just OOZES fakeness but Nene has no friends either so I am sure she will campaign to get Meineke and some other minions a peach.

• Members

Nene will flip on Phaedra or Kandi/Phaedra will be in danger. I don't see one of these friendships lasting for one reason ... Nene. Kandi has already expressed that she doesn't care and is suspicious of the recent Nene/Phae bond. And Nene likes to hog friends so....

And I think with a new HW (if Bravo sticks to their guns and gets rid of that brain dead twit named Porsha) and Sheree, Kenya will be good. Lawrence will make sure Kenya/Sheree stay on the same page, and Kenya will play nice with the new HW to gain numbers. Don't count our girl out yet. I see her flipping the script on Nene & Phaedra. I only see the dumpy body duo going downhill from here on out.

• Members

Apollo is an idiot, and for him to say young men look up to his criminal ass, that should have been edited out.

As for Kenya, I agree. This reunion was not her friend. She became smaller and smaller with each eppy. Take away her props, and she's got nothing.

The other ladies? We've seen them clown for 5 years but they have always remained someone cordial. There was nothing but venom, and that is not good for any show. Kenya's time is up because her dog and pony act no longer works, especially since she punked out at the reunion.

• Members
Really? Lisa getting up out of her seat, threatening to flip Kim over the couch? All the nasty slut shaming comments Nene and others said about Kim? Marlo trying to call out Kandi's scandalous past in S4 reunion? Sheree hitting below the belt, going after Nene's son to hurt her? Please dont act like this show has been mostly peaches until now with Kenya turning it venomous. We've seen 5 years of these women getting downright nasty and acting unlady like with each other. The only thing different about this year was POORsha physically attacking a cast member, which Kenya has never done, nor have any of the others.