Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh please. Both of them were equally flirting in Anguilla. And Fraudra and Apollo were clearly doomed LONG before Kenya came into the picture, she just brought it to light. Fraudra gets what she asked for. She married a criminal, which word on the street is she's just a corrupt as he is, and she got what she asked for. A criminal has loyalty to no one. Not even his "wife."

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Coming from a gay himself, I don't have a problem with someone saying queen. It's the tone and hatred behind it that bothers me. When I know it's coming from your gut and not a place of light-hearted jesting is what bothers me. Nene called him "queen" about thirty times in that one episode (along with other things) to Kenya's friend in a derogatory way, trying to demean him and lessen him as a man because he's gay. And she has had the opportunity numerous times to apologize but each time she steers clear from the issue and doesn't acknowledge what she's done.

Marlo only said f*ggot one time, and she apologized numerous times. Once to Lawrence, which yes she did lie but in the end, she fessed up (something Nene won't do), numerous times on Twitter, and once to Andy at the s4 reunion.

Marlo owned her sh*t. Nene hasn't. That's the reason why Nene is still getting heat, and Marlo has been forgiven.

• Members

Sorry, either Queen is acceptable or it isn't. We don't get to pick and choose. There is absolutely no kind or funny way to say the "N" word.

Margot apologized? So what? She still said something hateful to hurt someone else, and she apologized to smooth things over to get back on the show. To tell someone she is single because she hangs around "%$#$^%@" is awful, but she apologized, so I guess that makes it much less awful.

I guess we can conclude that Sterling just needs to apologize and everything can go back to normal.

• Members

But AA's (not me personally) use the "N" word casually and think it's hilarious so....

And it isn't whether Nene used it or not. It's HOW she used it. She didn't use it to uplift someone or in a joking manner. She used it bash someone.

Marlo didn't get off easily. Trust and believe that she got dragged on social media, and she got blackballed s5 of RHOA when she taped a lot throughout the season. But again, unlike Nene (and Sterling), she apologized. Yes, her original apology might not have been genuine but her multiple apologies that I have seen/read were sincere IMO. And no one implied that things need to go back to normal because they won't. Marlo will still have that stigma. As will Nene. So will Donald. But apologizing (if genuine) is the first step.

• Members
she did more than just call him queen. The comments about him being in a red pageant dress and other insults at his masculinity were attacks meant to emasculate him and she used his sexuality to do so. She came at him with a negative connotation and hit below the belt to hurt him based on his sexual preference. Her comments, attitude and unaccountability for how she was portraying herself were offensive and she rightfully got called out on it by Andy

• Members

Why hasn't Andy asked Marlo to tell her side of the story begs the question. I see all these broads in WWHL and Marlo is the huge elephant in the room with her fallout with Nene and friendship with Kenya. Mama Joyce showed up at the reunion with her irrelevant behind and was given unnecessary airtime to act a fool. Something ain't right here.

• Members

Where are you getting this homophobe word from? No one, with the exception of DivineMotion (and respectfully that's his/her opinion), called Nene a homophobe. If anything, the mass has called her vile, ignorant, and cruel.

And I don't see why you're bringing up Sterling when unlike Marlo & Nene, he's a repeat offender. People have known for YEARS that he was racist. He just got caught.

Supposedly, Nene refused to do the reunion if Marlo was allowed to sit on the couch. That's what I heard.

• Members

I wondered that myself, but then I didn't see much of the season. Too much went on BTS before the season started, so I gave up.

Just thinking about that disgusting creature Mama Joyce makes me physically ill.

I'd like for execs to step in and remove some of this venom. This was once an enjoyable show, but too many are doing too much for SL purposes to stay on the show. I would not get rid of anyone at this point, but some changes need to be made.

I actually believe this!

• Members
I dont think Nene is a homophobe but her comments could easily be percieved as such.

They should have hid her in the back and had her come out towards the end when Nene had filmed enough mnaterial....lol Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOVED Kenya and Nene going at it. All last, I felt she was holding her own in public. And the level of receipts she had on her...from the texts to that footage being dropped FINALLY...was just priceless.

LOVED Kandi going at it with Nene. Oh, you want to yell, I can yell, too. LOL!!!

And Sheree is totally coming back. Otherwise, why use that 'trump card' clip? Can't wait.

What I found interesting was so many times when someone said something, the camera looked in on Kandi or Cynthia. And it was totally obvious during a lot of what Phae Phae did or was doing that Kandi knew more than she was saying. It was written all over her face that she didn't like a lot of what Apollo was saying and wanted to check him or when Phae said something that was a lie and definitely didn't like the 'sperm bank' comment.

Meanwhile, Cynthia hmmm...wasn't liking Nene. And I loved Kenya poking Nene with the fact of her friendship with Cynthia because it was obvious still a sore spot. Also loved that Nene recovered beautifully.

Now that I think about it. Not to say that I haven't had moments with my own bosses, but I don't come across (I don't think and when I think I do I catch myself) as rude as nene did with Andy over the comments. He was being sincere. And she was just mean.

• Members

I do have to say it was stupid of Nene to say that Kenya was trying to destroy Kandi's friendship with Phaedra. When has she tried to put a wedge between them? Kenya and Kandi have never had any major issues so she has no reason to come for Kandi and vice versa. Nene was just being sore bc her two former friends, now roll with Kenya

• Members

Which is what Kenya used on her and I can't say I didn't love it.

I was expecting her to go deeper and bring up Sheree and Kim too.

And we all know Marlo would have had she been there.

Liked that she was there (by text).

Speaking of which, why was Kenya on her phone during that one segment. Any ideas?