Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At the end of the day, I would rather take a chance that my child via sperm donor might have the possibility of having a convict father rather then just popping out kids with a known convict that's on a one way trip back to prison. This is why Phaedra is so turned up. She's lost no matter what. Her and Apollo both know it. Which is why they were fighting tooth and nail against Kenya throwing out any dig they could in desperation to get the negative attention off them. Call Kenya every name in the book boo's but at the end of the day it's your family that's breaking up because ya'll knowingly broke the law and got caught. Have fun keeping them toes clean while fighting off big Bubba Apollo! Kisses!

• Members

Y'all can play the victim card with Kenya and the women around the world who do the same thing but it was the truth. If some people can't handle the truth than oh well too bad for them.

But it's true that the sperm donor could be anyone from a genius to an idiot teen who needed money for pizza one weekend. It could be ANYBODY. And while Kenya is over there trying unsuccessfully to seduce Apollo she's also been going from bank to bank and clinic to clinic to try and get pregnant and it's pathetic at this point.

Re Nene Kenya half heartedly mentioned Detroit public school systems but since the reunion has she actually reached out and made a firm commitment? I'm pretty sure the answer is no. And nene destroyed Kenya cuz it was plainly obvious that Kenya Moore doesn't have $20,000....

"Wha...what's next...."

Kenya was panicking at this point after Phaedra called her out bout sleeping with nasty Natalie's common law husband. What a joke....it's so true. Unless Kenya comes with pre meditated attacks she's absolutely helpless

How is Phaedra losing? Apollo may go to jail but I highly doubt Phaedra is. And either way she still has those two wonderful children, she'll still remain a housewife to earn an income and she'll still have friends in Atlanta she can rely on ( Kandi for one). Heck she and Apollo may even work it out but let's say they get divorced. It's not the end of the world for Phaedra....she's a lawyer and now a mortician. I'm pretty sure Phaedra would never trade her place in life for Kenya's....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Children with a criminal? What's your point? Apollo did he time. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't rape anybody

Kenya's now resorting to lying bout hearing nene curse producers outside the door of Pillow Talk...GIRL BYE!

"Kenya girl you're delusional!" Lol nene is just running this girl thru the dirt. It's quite funny. And I guess this is where you say everyone on stage BUT Kenya is lying?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

My point is what does it matter what the man does matter when it comes to the sperm if Fakedra is gonna go have a baby with a criminal? Why is she throwing stones when her house of glass has already been shattered. Her baby daddy is a criminal and a cheater who makes her look pathetic.

• Members

Phaedra's losing because she tries to throw her marriage in Kenya's face but this man told her to walk home and called her an assh-le. I'd rather be single. :lol:

As far as the sperm donor thing. We will have to agree to disagree. It might be the truth but that doesnt make it any less ignorant or disrespectful. Plenty of people who are pieces of sh-t are the product of a married couple and a lot of good people come from sperm donors. Phaedra was saying Kenya's potential child was equal to a medium sized pizza. Thats heinous and disgusting and I would've been disgusted no matter who it was directed at.

Stealing people's social security numbers and stealing retirement checks is pretty bad. It is not murder or rape but let's not act like this man is a reformed upstanding citizen. She does a lot of deflecting. Phaedra is one of those women who put so much into these Victorian ideals of what a woman's worth is. It's disgusting.

Kenya is better than me. Apollo and Phaedra's asses could NOT tell me NOTHING about myself whwn they've got the shot going on that's going on in their household.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Ok since you can make a legit rational argument....

That all being said Kenya still wanted Apollo....and even right now if an angel descended from Heaven and offered Kenya a husband (Apollo lets say) she'd take him in a heartbeat.

The bottom line is that Phaedra situation isn't perfect. But with all that mess going on she's still miles ahead of Kenya in terms of being successful and happy....

• Members
I am not a woman but if I was there are plenty of men I would like to have sex with or find hot but it doesnt mean I want to have their babies. Yes Kenya wanted Apollo at one time but she has shown no sexual interest in this man since they fell out over Donkey Booty? The texts were not sexual and she got Apollo to admit that she did not offer him oral sex in L.A. Phaedra trying to shade sperm donors as of that is indicative pf the child's futures but she had babies with a man who steals cars and retirement checks. He has no moral compass or any type of compassion for other humans. I like Teresa and Joe on New Jersey but they are JUST LIKE Apollo that doesnt mean their four daughters will grow up to be thieves.

• Members

It's sad that Kenya could barely out-wit Apollo and he has no wit.

Nene didn't own anybody, even Kenya was handling her well. The $20,000 chit says more about Nene's sad new character than it does about Kenya's sad bank account.

Phaedra guts her prey. It's unfortunate that Kenya is pretty much useless at face to face "live" combat because there were definitely ways to throw it back at Phaedra due to Apollo's existence.

• Members

"I said what I said!".... Chile I really want to like Nene but girl you dragged Sheree to hell and back for speaking on your son shoplifting from Wal Mart. I agreed with Nene then and I agree with Kandi now. Do not come for family! Mama Joyce did act an ass and I cant stand her but unless she spoke ill of Nene, Nene had no right to use Joyce to shade her.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
I hate when people do that. They want to attack someone, so they go after someone close to them instead to go about doing it. Nene should have came for Kandi directly with her shade instead of speaking on her elderly mother that doesn't have anything to do with her. I really wish Joyce had gone after her ass when she was on the couch since she made a point for addressing Cynthia's comments Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Whats funny is what Kandi wasn't even shade it was the truth. She had never seen Nene walk away from a fight. This woman has went head to head with Dwight, Sheree, Kim, Kandi, Phaedra but when it is Marlo all of a sudden she is above it and too fabulous? The real tea is she knew Marlo would drag that ass if need be and would spill tea if Nene wanted to take it there. It is what it is. Nene has stated she would whoop Kim's ass many times why is she running from Marlo for?