Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

PREACH! My jaw dropped when I realized what Nene had just done to the poor girl.

Then the look on her face when Phaedra revealed that she had slept with nasty old Christopher....yes Kenya the one real life breathing man we can confirm is nasty old Christopher who grabbed your hand. She was utterly embarrassed and couldn't move on to the next topic quick enough....again we all watched the reunion. You hear and see her mouth "wha...what's next?". She was defeated and crushed in Part 3 and it started very quickly....in fact Nene started on her in Part 1 with the fake Nigerian prince but as you could tell by Part 3 that Nene had HAD IT with tKenya Moore and just read her like a book.

• Members

That blog is usually spot on so I believe this. I must admit I burst out laughing when I read that. It's just comical at this point the way they're doing Kenya. I think with the level of toxicity, I'd LOVE for them to grow some brains and put Kenya on RHOBH or RHOC. Either show could use her, Beverly Hills mainly, plus it gives her more opportunity to work. Of course it will never happen, but it would be smart. RHOA is at RHONY S4 levels (but beyond) and I fear they'll keep things more or less the same, which will kill this show.

• Members

THIS I believe.

Recently, someone had been making hits and flirting with me. And it has been a cat and mouse game. And that came to a head when they started giving me chase every time they would get drunk, resulting in me getting messaged out of the blue. But every single time I finally decided to give him the time of day, he would shoot himself in the foot by starting to date someone. Then it got to hell for him and who does he sniff around? And I...decided not to have it and shut it down. He has been pressed to this day about it. And apparently through the grapevine the tension is so obvious between us the most unlikely people have brought it up to me.

So LOL!!! I can see THIS.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

So, Kenya was at Harvard last week attending some lectures/seminars, and was spotted throughout the entire day *very* close to/walking with a Nigerian man. So of course all of Kenya's fans blew up the internet talking about "HERE SHE IS WITH HER MAN!!!!!!!!!!" "THE MOOSE WAS WRONG HE EXISTS!!!!!!!@#!@!#@!!"…But then, of course, within a few days the man's identity was revealed and, JUST LIKE I TOLD Y'ALL….He is married and has three kids. Of course, now all of the same people who were claiming he was her man, are now claiming that he isn't her man but just a "friend of her man" that she was staying with.

Nene-Girl-Bye.gif