Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Marlo was paid for I Dream of Nene and RHOA. As Andy said, most sources are wrong when it comes to their contracts. Hell, most people have still been reporting Phaedra as making 350,000 per season when Apollo just revealed in court that her contract is for 600,000. There is no telling how much Marlo is paid, but I don't doubt she is paid.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

for real. Why the heck would she do this show for free? I could understand if she was an actress and possibly using this to up her profile or maybe if she was using this to promote her business, but she isnt and hasnt. She came in on season 4 to work and she put herself out there for money. Even Mama Joyce is getting paid to act a fool. The only ones with guaranteed money are the wives. All else get paid per episode they appear and the rates will vary depending on their importance/tenure. Alex McCord even revealed in her blog that the reason she declined the offer to be a friend was bc she'd put in the same amount of work, but with less pay. She is an insider and I trust what she has to say. LuAnn as a friend gets paid but much less than before. Brandi on BH, talked about how she got paid as a friend before officially getting bumped up to main status. Marlo is a hustler. She isnt stupid and most definetly does not work for free

I get what you are saying but Kristen already got her back for the thrown drink last week when she splashed her back. I did think Kristen did too much when she repeatedly kicked water onto Ramona, rocked the boat and refused to get away from her when she was told to leave her alone. She most definetly provoked Ramona in this situation and is far from innocent. Throwing a glass at Kristen was assault but I think that context in which this all went down is vital to the story. IMO, Kristen was the aggressor bc of all the stuff she was doing to lead into Ramona throwing that glass to get her to back up and she did leave Ramona alone once she got hit. Personally as wrong as it is, I cant be sure I wouldnt have done something similar. I can barely swim and if someone was rocking a small canoe out on a lake and I was on and kicking water towards me, Id do what was necessary to get them to stop.

I definetly dont think she did it for ratings. I dont think there was anything tht calculating about this. She clearly doesnt like Kristen and in that moment, she felt threatened. It was an impulsive move pure and simple towards someone she's had issues with

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
I am sad Golden Brooks cant get legitimate work and has to resort to this. :( Are her and Nene friends still? It would have been nice to re introduce her on RHOA but then again the show has changed ALOT since she was last on.

• Members

Countess? Elise? Paula? My precious Golden?! These four women should NOT be on a reality show but a sitcom instead.

And I agree that Bravo should've offered Lisa some money to return, but I doubt that she wants to return. She seemed to be jaded about RHOA and her cast members (preferably Nene, Sheree, & Kim) after leaving. I think that her and Nene are cordial and she did attend her wedding, but I doubt they are close as they use to be. Nene tends to shade her original co-stars in many of her interviews.

• Members

I believe Bravo wanted Lisa, but I think her exit had more to due with her not wanting to air her problems with Ed on tv. As it stood, she couldn't feature her two older kids because of Keith Sweat's dog ass. I think it's a shame because I've always felt Lisa deserved what would've come with staying on the show. I believe both of her seasons she delivering from beginning to end and I hated to see her go. I'm re-watching the series and I just saw the episode where she visited her brothers grave (and took the trip to LA with Nene) and she was great.

• Members

I read that Lisa left bc she and Ed moved from ATL. They were too far for regular filming which is why she was only able to attend a handful of functions in season 3

IA with Chris that she was an amazing cast member, especially in season 2. I lived for her hate of Wig, which was overshadowed by Nene and Sheree hating her but I thought Lisa vs Wig was legendary

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ya'll discussing this. I was LMAO when I saw Todd's name... but on some level... I'm not too surprised. I'm kinda meh over the cast. I liked Lisa on RHOA.

I can't really care about the rest... maybe Countess and Paula since I haven't seen much from them over the years.