Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was listening to Ricky Smiley this morning and they are calling Phaedra's read on Kenya "The Best Read of All Time". It prompted me to go to his site and the Instagram pics people made are hilarious. http://rickeysmileymorningshow.com/1531781/reactions-to-phaedra-parks-read-of-kenya-moore-peddling-sperm-banks-memes/2/

I hope you never have said anything negative about your boss before.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
considering he got rid of Marlo bc of the one homophobic slur she said, then yeah I do believe Porsha having these views would be the final nail in her coffin. This is the same country where Paula Deen got fired for being outed as a racist and we just dealt with the Clippers owner being banned bc of his hateful views. People say and have offensive views and if that comes to light, then you need to be prepared for the fallout which may include losing your job, especially if a large chunk of your audience includes those you have the prejudice and close minded views about. Now don't get it twisted; Porsha was already in shaky ground as she had no story love or value to the show as the season ended. Then she went and got physical. Now this tape comes out. 3 strikes and you're out Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I was dead when Nene exposed Kenya's lie about the Nigerian Prince! I was lmao Kenya called Nene and was like "did you see his car?" and then Nene was like "That was my car!" DEAD

• Members

If Porsha doesn't come back it'll be because she wasn't going to come back regardless of her desperate play for attention with Kenya. She was finished regardless. I just wish they'd get it right with the new wives. IMO, it needs to be Marlo and Sheree with a newbie tested as a "Friend." One thing I did find interesting regarding Apollo's court appearance is that he said Phaedra was making 600,000 per season, which is much more than people had been speculating. Most casting reports had her at 350,000, which I think was probably what she was making in season 4. I think that shows that they're making better money than we thought. At the very least I'm sure they're closer in salary than we think. I know with the reports of Sheree's return it's been said that her exit was based mostly on the salary increase she was due with her tenure.

• Members
Marlo was brought on as an official "Friend of the Housewives" in Season 4 and was in numerous episodes, including the season trip. She was integral to key plotlines, and was treated like the other ladies, except she didnt hold a peach. Andy shut her out of season 5, despite attending several of the events throughout the year. Bravo edited her out of shots and didnt air anything featuring her and that was bc of the backlash she recieved for saying the F word. She was back this season after being cut bc people do eventually get over things with time. Nene was integral to getting her back as Andy/Bravo gave into her demands when it came to letting them feature her in a spinoff and that included allowing Marlo back Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You cannot be serious! A person cannot have an opinion now?

Marlo spouted a vicious hateful slur ON THE SHOW while Porsha and her glorious ignorance wanted to pray for homosexuals at church 4 YEARS AGO! We have heard nothing about this from her since. Paula Deen can be as racist as she wants in private, but she CANNOT discriminate and treat people badly! Sterling is "out" because everyone wanted to continue to make money!

You guys are really scaring me...

LMAO!

• Members
Yes Im serious and JP put it perfectly as far as one's right to be free to an opinion goes. Poorsha's employer is gay an the primary audience of the network is gay. She's a liability and not worth keeping around. Ive been saying Poorsha should be fired at the end of the season for MONTHS and this has nothing to do about her recent homophobic video coming to light. To make it clear again, I never said that her views are why she should be fired. Again there was plenty enough reason to get rid of her before this and this did not help her case at all. You guys are making this into a bigger deal than I. We already have her violence and nonstory to get her the boot. This is just icing on the cake to her very disgraceful exit.

Yes Marlo said something while on the show and she faced repercussions for that. Paula Deen got fired after she admitted that she's said the N word in the past. She didnt give a timeline but implied that it was before she became a FN employee and they still fired her. Sterling is out bc there was recordings that came out that simply couldnt be ignored. He being a racist wasnt a secret within the NBA, but leaked tapes arent something they could sweep under the rug.

• Members

TBH I'm black and don't think Paula Deen and Sterling should have been fired as well. If we fired everyone who was racist, we would have an economic crisis on our hands. Besides when I hear a racist, I just laugh at their ignorance and how they spend their life full of hate while I'm happy in my life. Now if they discriminate (which Sterling was accused of doing years ago) then I do think they should be given the axe. But people's opinions don't bother me.

Since she wasn't being paid she probably could have cared less anyway....if any of this is true. (Especially since I just read earlier in this thread that she was asked to become a housewife and declined herself)

Edited by PJA

• Members
I am Team Kristen on this one! Josh and Kirsten were out of line to go in on Sonja at the dinner party. But as an adult Ramona should have called Sonja and Kristen and told them she didn't appreciate Kristen and her husband going in on her BFF. Moving onto the trip Ramona was just WAITING to go in on Kristen. Criticizing her every move saying all Kristen does is stand there and look pretty. Those are the words of a jealous woman. Once they got in the water she just blurts to Sonja what happened and started going in n Kristen. I see why she splashed the water I mean Ramona DID Throw a drink on her last week. Ramona was doing too much she threw a wine glass at someone's face and then tried to throw an oar at her and proceeded to call her a bitch and every name but the Child of God.she committed assault and should have been told to take her ass home and that her services were no longer needed.

A lot of Ramona fans are saying shes doing it for the show because the ratings suck and because Mario is cheating. F that! Kristen has nothing to do with it she needs to deal with her husband.

Marlo was on the radio here in Atlanta and when asked why does she do the show she said didn't have a husband or kids to worry about embarrassing and she gets paid so why not do it. Edited by Eric83