Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If Nene pulled that ultimatum - which I totally believe - proves she has way too much power. She can dish it but she can't take it. It was A-OK when they were friends and she went after Kim. It bugs the hell out of me that Andy caters to her bullshit. At the very least she should be granted an interview to tell her side.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And I guess this would prove she still is the star!

What I'd like is for Nene to pull it back quite a bit. She needs to look at the reunion, and seriously ask herself "am I pleased". She's gotta make some changes, and I hope she does.

However, what Nene does CANNOT in any way make the other women less ugly. They are either vicious or stupid. Sometimes both.

• Members

Now, Chit, I love you, and agree, I meant tone in his voice. He was actually leaned in a bit, crack in voice, mentioned it twice for emphasis as a friend to a friend would. Sorry it is on tv, but...yeah. He looked like he was going trying to get through to her on a different level.

• Members

Now, Chit, I love you, and agree, I meant tone in his voice. He was actually leaned in a bit, crack in voice, mentioned it twice for emphasis as a friend to a friend would. Sorry it is on tv, but...yeah. He looked like he was going trying to get through to her on a different level.

• Members

Chit, agreed it proves she is the star if she can issue ultimatums and be catered to but at the same time her stank attitude is ridiculous. My problem with Nene is that she truly believes she's above her co-stars and if that's the case she should leave. The second she started making a mil per episode and other projects started rolling in she acted like she was above the show. Her attitude is disgusting and her behavior to Andy who is her superior equally so. If I were Andy, at the end of the day, Nene is still just an employee and he should have checked her but since he has her mouth planted firmly on her ass, she will continue to act like as if she's above the show. Collecting a 1 mil paycheck while snubbing her nose at everyone else. She needs to be taken down several notches.

Edited by Money

• Members

I agree that Nene needs to bring it down several notches. Her character is ugly right now, and that is very unappealing. However, if she has juice to make demands, she better use it until she no longer has juice to make demands. Kenya is/was clearly fighting for Nene's spot (asexual gargoyle Adrienne, anyone), which she aint getting, and the rest of the women are turning. If Nene has to use the ammo in her arsenal, she should.

Nene didn't do a thing to Cynthia. Cynthia felt Nene should have responded differently when Cynthia was upset, so Cynthia sitting by Kenya is a huge betrayal. So if the rest of the women want to come for Nene, let them, but Cynthia should be sitting right by her friend's side.

• Members
Kenya was clearly upset and pulled out her phone to keep from crying. Her voice was shaking when she said she was tired of wrestling in the mud with pigs.

I find it funny a lot of people are getting their life from what Phaedra said. Especially women. Nothing is funny about infertility and sperm donors in my opinion. People keep saying Kenya just getting what sje deserves as if Phaedra wasn't calling Kenya a whore on tv every week for the past 6 months.

When Porsha gets hit below the belt it is bullying when it is Kenya does it's justified and OK. :blink:

• Members

Kenya's upset? I wish I cared. As a woman, I can't imagine how hard that must be for a woman who desperately wants a child, but I'm in no position to feel sorry for Kenya, woe is me, Moore. Should have stayed away from Phay's animal and not talk crap afterwards!

• Members

You dont have to feel sorry for her that's fine. But I just dont get how it is OK for Kenya to be hit below the belt but a few weeks ago SO MANY people on the internet went on and on about how Kenya hit Porsha below the belt ( another woman that has talked major [!@#$%^&*] about Kenya). Why is it ok with one woman and not the other? I am not even addressing you specifically but the Twitter and blog-spheres

And like I said I dont like infertility being used at all. Porsha is unable to carry a child to term but if Kenya had kids and said something slick I would be mad at Kenya. It is a universal thing not necessarily a Phaedra/Kenya thing.

Edited by Eric83