Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I too don't think Andy was uninterested, but caught off guard with how well Kenya defended herself. Especially when she called HIM out. You could tell that completely shocked him, but you couldn't really deny or dispute anything she was saying. He definitely seemed to go into it with questions that favored the current social media sentiment, but logic couldn't sustain that. If you try to justify Porsha's reaction based on being "bullied" or "provoked" then every woman on this show was bullied and provoked. It wasn't even a serious or heated conversation before Porsha went off. The reactions honestly just make the anti-Kenya people look dumb and irrational.

• Members

I think the only reason Andy seemed Team Nene/Porsha was because of the social media outrage. He was Team Kenya in that situation from thw jump but when he saw public opinion was in favor of Porsha he slowly eased into being a neutral party. He is a celeb and a talk show host it's the name of the game. I honestly think everyone except Porsha will be holding a peach next year.

I loved the Secrets Revealed. Nene and Kenya are much better as friends than enemies. I wish some of these scenes were on the actual show.

• Members
So your main gripe with Kenya seems to be that she lies but you love infamous liars like Phakedra and Wig.... LOL I know you hate Kenya but she's not the first housewife to lie about facets of her life and will certainly not be the last.

• Members
not to mention lying ass Poorsha and her pitcher perfect marriage which she has since gone back on this season bc her ass got dumped. I remember how last season she was talking abut how she and Kordell kept trying to have kids and this year she reveals they rarely had sex. Last year it was all about how her husband was totally into her yet now she says he barely touched her and insinuates that he's gay. Poorsha isnt above lying and twisting the facts to generate a story. But of course its just so much worse with Kenya. The most genuine wife on this show was DeShawn and that was probably bc it was before these women knew they needed to turn it up and manufacture stuff in order to be relevant and secure their spot

• Members

What I hate more than anything is how Porsha repeatedly implied that Kordell was gay and she was given a pass by EVERYONE on that. When Kenya rightly accused her of doing just what she did, they tried to act like she was lying or like she came up with it. It's BS. I don't understand why Andy didn't call Porsha out on that because by implying it, it was like she was implying it in a negative way as well.

• Members

Because Dumbsha is the current social media darling, buddy! :rolleyes: Andy wouldn't dare give such hard, logical questions to Porsha. He wouldn't dare call her out on her sh*t at this time when Kenya's the primary culprit. Porsha is a victim! She's so unstable (because of Kenya) that she couldn't handle being called out for her lies. :P

Now what I got from the one on one and from the Twitterverse is what I said during part one of the reunion--that people (and based on my observation, it was sadly my own people, the AA community, doing it the most on social media) as of late love to endorse violence over intellect. People would rather batter and bruise people rather than fight with their words. I'm glad that Kenya pointed out that this show based on drama and verbal exchanges, and if you're not witty enough to do that (Porsha and Nene in the past) then don't be on the show. I'm glad that Kenya called out all the inconsistencies on this show and again, I'm glad she called out the audience.

And from the harsh words Kenya received last night via social media, it was very telling of how we are as a nation. We hate to see an eloquent, poised, educated African American woman that knows how to conduct herself well in an interview. She didn't sound rehearsed like Porsha, and she didn't pop her lips, roll her neck, and wave her hands like Nene does. She was composed and threw shade (even at Andy) that left the audience shook. Kenya is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers....

Yes, Kenya has lied. She has been messy. But who hasn't? The whole premise of the HW franchise is a flip on the head of what a traditional housewife is supposed to be. They aren't supposed to be meek, honest, classy, and well put together. Instead, Bravo wants their HWs to be messy, opinionated, dishonest, and gutter butt (sometimes). Blame Bravo for mess. Not Kenya. She's only doing what she's paid to do, which is to create drama and bring in ratings and she's damn good might I add.

• Members

LOVED the preview for the rest of the OC season.

Lizzie vs Vicki, Shannon vs Heather, David vs Terry, Tamara vs Lizzie. Here for it all!

Vicki is so jealous of Lizzie it's sad.

Heather tried to play up Shannon's reaction to the seat change to cover up how she overreacted to it.

I love Lizzie. Her and Kristen have been some grade A additions to the housewives shows this year! I hope I love the new girls on Jersey as well since Teresa is headed to the slammer.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

In the recap of the last episode I wanna touch upon a scene that sums up perfectly why I'm 100% team heather. She told Tamra that in a friendship you overlook things about each other that you don't exactly like. She does that. Tamra and Vicki do not.

Vicki/Shannon - FF time!

I wonder why the blurred the background of heathers lot. It's a great view. This party is such a cute and fun idea. Love it! Awe the onion ring bar for terry is so cute.

Oh god Shannon/Vicki and Tamra? Jesus help these poor nail ladies. Vicki is disgusting. Tamras account if this lunch is insane. It's like she doesn't understand how a conversation works - shocking. Vicki is already threatened by Lizzie and hasn't met her.

Love Lizzie and Christian. They seem real.

I feel bad for Shannon's husband.

Ryan is so attractive.

Vicki is already trashing people and judging them. Surprise? Nope. Love Lizzie setting her straight. Omg I am obsessed with Lizzie! I'm so happy there is someone that is giving it back to Vicki.

I love heather taking her seat back lol. Nobody was making Shannon look bad or like it was her fault. She needs to calm down. On lord "I'm one of the nicest people" nice people don't need to say that... Now we are back to heather being snobby because she doesn't want to throw shots back. Ugh. The problem is heather is rational and Vicki isn't. Same with Lizzie and Vicki.

Vicki is just so mean and nasty and trashy and judgmental and it's cuz she's insecure but it's not okay and it shouldn't just be accepted.

That trailer was great! Queen Lizzie!!