Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate spoilers, but I couldn't resist. If this story is handled well (I'm cautiously optimistic), this could garner Emmy nods next year, but it'll all depend on the writing. If this were plotted appropriately, this event *should* touch every single storyline and segment on the canvas. Zach is Victor's grandson and, by public belief, Claire is his granddaughter. Also, Claire is *really* Bo/Hope's grandchild. When *that* fact comes out, there will be an even bigger emotional pay-out from all involved because of the irony that Bo/Hope's child had to die so that their grandchild could live. Also, this will reinstill the animosity between Chelsea/Hope and will surely cause major rift in Bo/Hope's marriage since I fully expect him to be supportive of Chelsea. After all, she's his daughter. How can he *not* support and continue to love her no matter what her actions. That's the type of man he is. Also, considering the fact that Claire is John/Marlena's granddaughter, this should definitely impact the Kate/John/Marlena/Alex storyline.

*If* it's all written properly.

I'm crossing my fingers.

• Members

This is just a ripoff of the BJ story. And, it won't be written 10% as good.

Hope will have every right to hate that heifer Chelsea and should throw Bo's ass out for remotely supporting her.

Zach dying and that piece of trash Chelsea living? :angry::angry:

Yeah, ridiculous, isn't it.

I have to agree with you. Completely.

You don't sound paranoid to me in the least. It was always ridiculous to hear Kate whining about how Billie and Chelsea could be a 'family' with Bo, when she's a grown-ass heifer, with a YOUNG child - Zach, there.

Love the moniker ' murdering ho bag daughter' - it so completely fits the Devil Spawn.

I understand.

Preach it. ICAM.

• Members

It isn't quite GH, but it's along the same idea.

I just don't see any way Chelsea can be redeemed after this, but knowing JER he'll try to do it. Your mission, Jim, should you choose to accept it, is simple... DON'T MESS UP THIS STORY.

Good luck, Jim. This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds. :lol:

Well, it definitely wasn't the SSK. I'm trying to forget that story ever existed. (So why da hell did I post about it?) :P

• Members

I don't know where people get JER's Bo/Billie love. Yes, he created them as a couple, but he also brought Hope back to give them a triangle. Even brought Reckell back to have better chemistry with Alfonso's Hope. He doesn't love couples. He loves triangles. It's what he considers his best work. JMO.

I'm on the hope front, right with Matt and a few others. Reilly has the ability, when he puts his mind to it, to write something great. If he handles this right, the house will be rocked. Unfortunately, as Mitch said, there's still that 50% he'll mess it up (which, let's face it, as been the result of this entire run, for the most part).

• Members

Corday brought KA back. Reckell replaced RKK because RKK got himself into a bit of trouble on the set. From everything I've read and heard JER did not want Reckell back.

I have never seen JER write a good emotional scene. Never. He's good at shock, weirdness, neverending triangles and dragging everything out until noboday cares anymore, but that's it, IMO. That's my biggest gripe with all of this. Zack's death should be a good storyline, but 95% of me believes it won't be because of JER.

If this turns into a big shock and awe gimmick or if Zack's death is nothing more than a sacrifice for another lame ass triangle, I'm out of here. Corday, JER, and DOOL could go down in flames for all I care. We'll see.

That's what I believe too. It will be decent for 2 weeks - tops. After that, it will turn to [!@#$%^&*] because the only reason this is being done is for shock and awe to spike the ratings.

• Members

Who cares if it is a "rip-off". Oh well.

This sounds awesome. I hate Zack being killed off, but it makes for a better emotional impact than Chelsea.

I love the fact that Zack's cornea's will go to save Abe's eyesight. Lexie and Abe better be just as featured as Bo and Hope in this!

• Members

kR--i think I know why JER does that. I mean look at ALL the buzz days is getting from this one story. Even the negative stuff, lol. Any publicity is good...and it's a VERY good sign for a show when fans so passionatley hate one character for killing a supercouple's child, yet, at the same time, anticipate the great acting and the fallout. This. Is going to be. HUGE.

Actually, I disagree Chanel. This WILL be the thing that finally makes Chelsea realize she's a horrid, selfish !@#$%^&*]. If anything, it will reform her, in my opinion. It has to.

See, I disagree...this might even have been planned for a long time since it would only add to the emotional fallout. Think about it: hope has been REALLY understanding of Bo and billy's situation with Chelsea...now, can you IMAGINE what her relationship with Bo and Chelsea will be like? I can see it now:

Hope: "Bo, it's NOT FAIR!! Yours and Billy's STILLBORN fetus, whom everyone thought had died, was alive, is living...and OUR SON is dead...I want nothing to do with her!! I wish CHELSEA were dead!!"

Bo: "You don't mean that, Fancy Face."

Hope: "Oh, but I do...In fact, I'M going to kill her!!!"

Okay, that might be too far...but HOpe is going to get ugly for this. And I can't wait!! :lol:

• Members

Oh, holy cow. I didn't even think about how this would affect Abe and Lexie. I mean, Zach is the child that they raised as theirs for the longest time! This will be heartbreaking... really will effect the majority of the canvas.

Archived