Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Members

I can't believe in one week we had an ANNA reference and a DJ (Mar's SIDS baby with Don Craig) reference. Of course, no Don Craig mention...

Oh, and Friday is THE day for this. It STARTS. Sigh. I almost got teary eyed reading what happens... But I cannot wait for this material to start!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just got finish reading the prevuze and it so SAD, !! Poor Zach!

Zach chases the kitty. Chelsea drives and boogies. Zach sees the cat across the street. Chelsea picks up her cell phone. She hits something, "What was that? OMG! Scream."

So it begins!!! DIE CHELSEA!!!

• Members

For Hartless:

I can't remember if Carrie specifically stated where Anna was, but Anna apparently was in Milan for Fashion Week (whenever the hell that was) and offered to help Carrie with HighStyle but Carrie turned her down, wanting to do it on her own.

That's all I really remember, LOL. I guess she's in Italy/Europe somewhere. It also seems the two are on decent terms, from what I could tell, but I don't remember if/how we were meant to take the reference, as in, are they not that close or now all of a sudden are they close...

• Members

I just had a thought - what if in a few months/six months/a year after all of the BOPE angst is said and done and played out, it is revealed that Chelsea *DID* actually hit a pothole and someone ELSE hit Zach! Like a drunk driver or someone?

That's the only way I can see BOPE getting over this!

• Members

That is wild KR. It would be wise for Days to leave that loophole so that Bope can reunite even though I think they will anyway after awhile. I want Chelsea gone though so I hope she did hit him so she can be punished and sent away or killed or something. The lynching idea is the best-the ratings would shoot into the 4's :lol: .

Archived