Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good God I hope so. If this is as good as it sounds and Days is overlooked then the uproar will be huge. I won;t hold my breath though-Days and its actors always get overlooked and I am afraid this one may be too. I hope not though-I am crossing my fingers that this will rock and that a miracle will happen and emmys and nods will be amidst.

• Members

First off I can't believe that Bo would ever cover up one of his kids killing another one of his kids especially since it's a kid he barely knows. And to hide it from Hope.....If they do this it's gonna be a big mistake for the integrity of his character.

And second I don't think Chelsea is going anywhere (damn it). There have been a lot of unrootable characters on the show that have remained i.e. Jack (they turned his around and now we root for him), Lexie (she was superbly evil for awhile).

• Members

I agree, and they set it up nicely because Chelsea already let him KNOW that he wasn't being a good dad by letting them revoke her license, given his position. He knows he has to prove his love for her (he shouldn't, no, but some parents will go the distance for their bratty children).

• Members

I hope its for more then a week or two but who knows the way ratings are these days. I am gonna hope that Days can break 3.0 with this and then stay around that mark for most of it. I know they will get great numbers for the holidays as every soap aways does but I want Days to increase a little in all the numbers and stay there. It would be nice if by February Days is in or around 2.9-3.0 instead of 2.5-2.7. I also want them to regain #1 in 18-49 too. Maybe its wishful thinking but given the timing of this story and media buzz, if this story delivers early on it may reward Days very well.

Archived