Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This will so not happen. In the article about this story, it said Days is putting everything into this to make it an old-fashioned tearjerker. They also said thye were dedicated to telling emotional and romantic/traditional stories. This would not fit and I 100% beleive it won't happen. The Dimeras will be back but not in this way.

• Members

Tony needs to stay far, far away for right now.

If any DiMeras were to come back, it should be a SORASED Elvis and Benjy. DAYS missed the boat with having Rex and Cassie be DiMeras. Somewhere down the line, we need a new generation of the family to shake things up and perhaps start a war with the younger Bradys (Sami, Shawn, Carrie, Max, Will, Frankie, and Chelsea, if they don't kill her off) LOL.

• Members

Bounty hunter Bo might be back next year...

A big rumor going around NBC is that Bounty Hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman will be guest-starring in a couple episodes next year, and will help Bo track down an "on the run" Chelsea, when she skips town after getting out on bail from charges stemming from Zack's accident.

http://www.w3pg.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/3/1661.html

oh and If Tony is invovle in this DAYS is over with!

• Members

I think Bo calls the bunty hunter to find her so that she isn't found by the police or anyone else since she could end up getting hurt or something. He may aslo recruit the bounty hunter so that Chelsea don't get away since she is running from the cops and this guy would look like a normal person and not scare her off.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see "bounty hunter" or "rebel" Bo return since he may lose his job for covering for Chelsea intially. Bo also tends to shut everyone out and act out when somethibg tragic or bad happens. This story sounds better by the day :D .

I hope he or somebody kills the bitch. I want her punished or burned at the stake by everyone in Salem :lol: . I think if anything she will go to jail so that they can bring her back one day but there is no way she can get out of this scott free.

Oh and consider this a gurantee people-TONY OR THE DIMERAS WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN THIS. Days knows better and while they are stupid at times they seem dedicated to making this story work based on what we have heard so let's not mention the Dimeras in this capacity.

• Members

No Tony and the Dimeras are definitely not gone for good but they won't be involved with this story. The Anna reference today and the fact that Leann Hunley contacted Corday may be something especially since Days is bringing back so many faces from the 80"s (Warlock, Northrup).

When Tony comes back I think we will learn that he was Andre when he committed his recent acts. That would save the character and create lots of story.

Archived