Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Members

Drew, the ONLY reason no one has answered your post is because nobody CAN say why JER deserves *your* faith as a viewer. Only you know that answer (or do you?) As for me, I know why MY man deserves my faith. JER has turned this show around, in my opinion, and it's Must See TV again.t Appointment soap viewing. Nothing's supernatural, everything is traditional but campy sometimes, and yet always entertaining. Then there's Frankie's return, Carrie's return..no, not everything is great yet, but it's on the way to being there...and when this Zack thing comes to the wire, this show is going to EXPLODE into what I remember it once was.

Just you watch. :)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with KR, Brightside, and Jersoaps fan-this is just another way for people to rip on Days and JER. You know what I hope Days kicks ass in ratings and that they get emy nods for this (although doubtful) and that they get all kinds of acclamades. This way the whole JER can;t do [!@#$%^&*] thing will be lifted. Although people will probably sitll be bitching about Days.no one is ever completely happy. The Days fans that are never satisified are the reasons why the show falters at time due to rewrites due to fan uproar. JEr has turned the show around. There is a reason why Days has been showing slow and steady growth in their numbers and a reason why the HH have remained realtively steady after nosediving for several months. The show is going back to what works and I really think that some of these people that bitch actually watch it and some may actually enjoy it and are afriad to admit they like something JER writes. I was the same way-I hated JER's first 2 years back but since summer its been unbelievable. Its unfortunate that people are using his past against Days. If its about the J&J then alright I understand the frustration but I seriously don't understand what Days wants from people anymore. They say they want one thing and then turn around and change what they want. I mean how else do you explain Zach becoming the the make it or break it character for Days' future. Come on. Zach will not kill the show and using this to further days hatred and JER hatred is stupid. Don't like it fine but condemning a story before it airs and pretending like Zach matters now when you never cared about him before is stupid. Yes he is a belvoed character but its not gonna backfire or cause problems. Uproar es but that is the story's purpose-to make you go thorugh emotions while watching it. Anger for Zach dying and Chelsea doing it and Bo covering it up. Sadness for Hope and so on. That is how you should feel about this story and is what will make it great.

• Members

As I said,I am willing to wait and see where thos goes.I am sure Kristian and Peter will do a great Job.hopefully,this story wont suck as the rest of the show,will involve the right people and wont be used as a way to break up bo and Hope.JERK tends to ruin every story for the past years and dissapoint,so I DONT expect it to be any diffrent.why should I? like Drew said - what did JERk do to deserve my trust as a viewer? NOTHING.

but still,one good story wont make the whole show great,since all the current stories are..well you know,Crap.

• Members

Jack has to get cured sometime, if the triangle with Jen & Frankie is to happen. OK, I'm no medical expert, but how could a transplant of Zach's organs cure Jack? Maybe someone could help me here! :lol::lol:

How sad Zach has to die! I never like killing a child on a soap, it just seems so wrong to me! :(

• Members

I WANT THESE SCENES!!! Kill him!

It sucks it has to be at the hands of Chelsea. Hopefully, she and Patrick can die sometime in 2006, as well. :lol:

JER loves creating these characters and getting us to hate them. I don't know why. But this !@#$%^&*] has to go.

This is going to be great. I am glad Abe will get his eyesight back! Very interesting twist.

I haven't looked this forward to a storyline on DAYS in a while. THIS is the JER I love. Ballsy. Contraversial. But with a good story.

I'm excited.

• Members

No! Let him freaking live!! They should have killed Chelsea and she could have gave Claire a liver and Abe some corneas! Well I am hoping Chelsea commits suicide, cause I don't know how she can live with the fact she killed her younger brother

Archived