Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Members

Oh my God, what if Bo's responsible? Chelsea might have an accident around the same time, making it look like the person who killed Zach was her. But what if, in all honesty, Bo is the one who killed Zach and he's just in denial? THAT could be the big secret that Bo's keeping.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see why Bo and Hope fans would be upset about this, and from surfing the net its about to get real ugly, Bo and Hope fans are extremely upset about this, which is understandable, and some of them are really upset about the fact that Zack organs maybe are going to save Claire.

Anyways KA and PR are going to be amazing, in there upcomming scenes!

and if its is CHELSEA that causes this, I hope Bo arrest her !@#$%^&*] ass, and she get sentenced to the fullest!!

• Members

I can just picture Chelsea's reaction over Zack's death:

"Like, I didn't even SEE him okay? Ya know, I'm sorry and whatever, but you and Stepmommy can always try for another kid. Can I have some more money? I'm gonna need a knockout black dress for the funeral."

And then Hope coldcocks her.

• Members

Once budget cuts start coming from the negotiations, I see Abe & Lexie as being the first to get the axe. So Theo's a non-issue.

oh I hope it's more than a simple slap. It better be a roll on the ground brawl.

If the little !@#$%^&*] had killed my child, I couldnt see myself being able to control myself enough to only slap her.

That's be so out of character for Bo that I'd be very pissed if it was. If Bo does it and leaves his son to die how is anyone to believably root for him to reunite with Hope?

It should be Chelsea. Perhaps Bo covers for Chelsea and says it was him. But there is just no way Bo would leave anyone in the street to die if he'd hit them. Those are the actions of those who are cowards, and afraid of what will happen to them. Doesnt fit with Bo.

• Members
:lol: lmao

I agree it would be out character for Bo to do such a thing. I like the theory of Chelsea doing it and Bo tryng to cover it up for her.

I wonder who's going to be watching the child when this happens? If it's Hope, then factor in Hope's guilt and Bo trying to cover up what his daughter did, plus having his wife blame herself for the accident. This could be very good drama. Really must see tv.

• Members

Bo doesn't do it-just read the spoliers on the top of the first page of this thread. It says"Chelsea has another automobile mishap and calls her father for help." She hits him and he will help her cover it up and that is very clear. From what I read in those spoilers, it looks like they find out a week later that she did it and that is where the trouble starts. I think Zach is supposed to be at a neighbor's but somehow wanders out. Bo lends Chelsea his car out of guilt for not helping her with the traffic court thing. She will either back out and hit him or she will be in a rush for something and hit him. She will get scared and leave the scene of the accident and later calls Bo to help her cover it up which he will do out of fear for what this could do to his daughter. Then all the rest I think you guys know already. This is how I see it playing out anyway. It is definietely not Bo according to the spoilers since she calls him after her accident.

• Members

Sounds like a pretty intense story for Bo and Hope fans. Though I still wish it was Chelsea dying, not Zach.

As for J&J, I have no doubt that when Jack returns he will catch Frankie/Jennifer either making love or getting married. JER is really moving them along very fast - makes me think Jack may be back in Salem by Feb sweeps. Talk about being careful what to wish for - me thinks Jack is about to get it right in the face. I really hope that Jack didn't choose to stay away this time - maybe he has been unconscious or something all this time.

I can just picture it. Jack returns to Jennifer on Valentine's Day. He runs upstairs to their bedroom and finds her in the middle of making love to Frankie. Horrified, he gasps and runs out. Jennifer sees him out of the corner of her eye and assumes it is just his ghost saying goodbye or something. Only after Frankie and Jennifer have finished basking in their new-found role as lovers does Frankie discover in the hallway the flowers Jack left! Does Frankie show Jennifer the flowers or do whatever he can to hold onto his long-lost love? Does Jack disappear again heartbroken? Could be powerful stuff if written well!

• Members

God, I hope we're not subjected to that for J&J. Enough already.

And I can see both sides of the picture for Bope fans... how some people may be pissed, etc. Put it this way, I'm a huge Bo and Hope fan and I can't wait for them to have some good material. If it takes them a year or so to find their way to back to each other, so be it.

Archived