Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KA proved her worth during the Princess Gina and JT storyline and if given the chance with this potentially incredible storyline, she could nab a statuette FINALLY.

My only gripe with all of this is the actress who plays Chelsea. Frankly, she's not good. She's too green and I doubt she could handle this, especially with the skills of KA, PR, and JP.

• Members

OMG!!! DAYS IS GONNA BE SO FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

Lois may actually be Kristen but I hope not-I would rather have a big name actress but Days has had some big casting coups so who knows.

I knew it Zach is gone and I hope that little bitch gets the book thrown at her. Hope should tear her apart. If thsi goes as it should, KA better get a damn emmy she deserved that 3 years ago. I want to see Bo get kicked to the curb lol. This is gonna be so sad but a damn good story. I hope lexie and Abe get involved too and I see Abe is in the spoliers so maybe he will. The Carrie/Austin stuff sounds great.

Wow Days-this is even better then I ever thought. I knew it Days is pulling out all the stops the next few weeks and I hope the ratings shoot up. I have loved the show the last few months but this is gonna be INCREDIBLE!!! Somebody pinch me please :D:D:D:D:lol::lol:

• Members

I feel for the Bope fans - killing off Zach is too cruel! JER is truly a hack!

I agree, if Chelsea died, I'd be cheering.

And as for the Frankie/Jen stuff - if I get any madder about Jack's latest "death", I'll spontaeously combust!

Why do I have the feeling that when Jack reemerges alive, he'll discover his wife and Frankie doing the mattress mambo? :lol::rolleyes:

• Members

OMG just thought of something-can you imagine the scenes we are gonna get between Bo, Hope, Billie, Kate, and everyone connected to Zach and Calire and Chelsea. Major umbrella story this is. We could get some huge emotional fights between Hope and Kate and Hope and Billie. Not to mention if one of the babies saves the other. This whole story is gonna be one of the best and msot impactful ever done on Days. Chelsea will pay for this though-she had better!!!!

Maybe this will lead to revisitng the Hope and Patrick pairing. I loved the chemistry and just once I want Hope to cheat on Bo or be the one being chased after. Probably won't happen though butat least this fress up Bope for future adventures. Maybe JT will return too so Bope can have a child?

:lol: Evan. However, I have read comments from alot of Bope fans who are happy their couple is getting a great, meaty story. I don't think this is "hack" story at all. This will be emotional, gut-wrenching stuff that will garner Days mega attention and creat tons of future stories. It will alter history for years to come. I repeat-Chelsea must pay for this. You can't redeem her now-no way she better rot in jail or be shot or something. I think I will mutilate her in my blog so I can let out all my anger like King Reilly is doing :lol:

• Members

PhoenixRising, I take your point - it'll be good to see Kristian and Peter acting their hearts out.

I hate to even contemplate it, but a similar scenario involving Jack jnr could have provided Ashford/Reeves with some great material - damn, I want Matt Ashford back in Salem soon!

Which creative way will you come up with to kill off Chelsea? Where is Horton the tiger when we need him? LOL :lol::lol:

• Members

I got this from here

Could DAYS finally be entering back into the major cateogories next year, well insiders are hinting that is exactly what an upcoming storyline may do.

The show's writers have written a story that will involve Bo and Hope, the shows most popular supercouple, having to deal with the death of their 4 year old son Zach. According to recent spoilers, the young tot will be involved in a hit and run situation that will leave him only able to survive via machines.

Sources hint that Bo and Hope will battle with each other over whether or not to take Zach off of life support and to donate his organs to another child who desperately needs them. In addition, the grief of losing Zach will also contribute to TONS of conflict in their marriage. In the midst of this tragedy, a shocking character will be revealed to be the person who hit Zach and then left him to die on the road and also a secret that Bo has been keeping will be exposed and will rock the lives of many people who know him.

Sources hint that the writers have put alot of effort into making this a old-fashioned tear-jerking drama that will definetly strike a huge emotional cord with viewers.

Several set-siders at DAYS have said that Kristian Alfonso has delivered some performances the rival the best ever on DAYS in scenes that have already been taped and the show will BOTH be pushing Reckell and Alfonso in the Lead Categories for the Emmys.

Ken Corday, Executive Producer, said that this story will continue to provide alot of material for Bo and Hope well into 2006 and will also deeply affect other stories on the canvas.

• Members

I like your enthusiasm phoenix :)

BUT this is JERk, and I always approach his upcoming stories with cautious optimism. The idea of this arc is dramatic and heartbreaking and if done correctly will right all that he has done wrong on the show since he returned. JERk has a talent, though, of flubbing everything he touches, following a great concept with mediocre results, and all I have to say is this: killing a child, whether on daytime, primetime, movies, or in print, is gutsy and taboo. If this bastard screws it up and kills Zack off just to break up Bope and reunite Bollie in another attempt to conform this show into another image of his own twisted vision , the daytime community will not recover, and in the tradition of "The Lottery", JERk will be symbolically stoned to death by his peers and jilted fans, alike.

• Members

Hey thanks Evan-the tiger is a great idea. Keep them coming!!!

Well Shawn I know JER can flub stuff and I knwo not to trust the media but this sounds like a Bo and Hope story and it sounds like Days is serious about doing this justice. They are going for Emmy's and ratings big time and have clearly decided to make this one of the best Days stories ever. I am so excited now for my show. Days is really going to depths I never though they would go. If this is as good as it sounds, then the results will be HUGE!!!

• Members

I guess i'm the only who doesn't want the kid killed off. Eventually theo will be SORAS'd and currently Zack's the only other person around his age range..I know they want drama and all but killing off Zack is pointless...Kill Claire and be done with it not like we've seen anything but a blanket anyway...

• Members

Well I personally feel like the story and impact would be ineffective if Claire ends up being killed. I mean as viewers, we are WAY more emotionally attached to Bope and Zach and therefore killing Zach off would result in a much more emotional and dramatic punch to the gut, which is not a bad thing. DAYS needs to get the viewers hearts into this story and if they killed Claire or Chelsea I don't think people would be as emotionally attached. You gotta get the viewers into it this way and they will keep watching.

Its time for the Bope coupling to be shooken up and what better way than the death of a child, the dramatic aspects are endless and I personally don't want anymore Bope adventure, and it is time for DAYS to do a story where it is JUST about the emotional drama and this is that story (I hope) and if Bope can make it through this, then they can make it through anything, watching this play out and their marital struggle will be emotional, interesting and hard at times for sure, but this is a DRAMATIC soap genre and not EVERYONE can be happy/scheming/triangling 24/7 on this soap.

• Members

Put it this way... ya, I don't trust JER to deliver this. I'm sure somewhere down the line he'll screw it up because he can't leave well enough alone.

However, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt because it's Bo and Hope, and they have not had a good story to call their own in a long time. No third parties here. Don't have one of them go off into la-la land and have an affair. Play each beat for what it's worth.

This is a meaty storyline that could provide a huge payoff for fans. The death of a child is gut-wrenching enough... Hope hasn't had a reason to be angry at Bo in quite a long time... this would certainly do it. And be sure to include each sub-story in here (the fact Victor knows Shawn is Claire's father... how angry would Bo be when he found out?

The only thing is what I usually say when a child is killed off any soap opera... think about what could have been five years down the road, when you'll have a reason to age Zack. I just have to wonder if we'll see J.T. when all is said and done with this story.

As long as Bo and Hope end up back together in the end, whenever that is, I'll be happy with this story.

• Members

I agree Mitch-this is exactly what Days needs to bring viewers back and attract new ones and keep them. Days needs to put it out there that they are back and that the show is not the same as it was 2004-early 2005. I also think Days wants more respect and to get recognized by the Emmy's. That is very clear now and I really think this story will be one of, if not, the best stories ever in Days history. If what we hear about it and about KA's performance is true, then we are in for one hell of a story. I can also imagine what this will do to Shawn too-seeing as how Zach is his brother and Claire is his daughter.

Archived