Days: HUGE SPOILER! It's official!

• Members

ITA Keith and KR. I do flip flop with this but still I have a feeling once the accident does happne she is gonna turn bratty again and be all like "who cares" about what she did. That is why I want Hope to run her down, gut her, skin her, whatever :lol: .

No one liked the character before and certainly won't now. Sure today she was good but those times have been few and far between. I think she did it to kiss up because she knew Bo might help her get a car or something. Thta si why she was a good daughter today. To me, Chelsea is the only thing I hate about Days right now so I want to see her go down for being the bratty, self-absorbed tramp she is. She is going down in my blog and I hope she goes down on Days :lol: .

Oh the scenes today were nice with the Brady family. I am really feeling the emotion building to what is coming. I loved Mimi being in the picture with Shawn too :) .

OMG that would be great. Please Hope kill Chelsea JER *crossing fingers*.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOPE: That girl, that !@#$%^&*], killed our son!

CHELSEA: I didn't do it on purpose, Hope. You have to believe me!

HOPE: Don't say another word -- I wasn't speaking to you. I want you out of my house.

Silence.

HOPE: NOW! Go!

BO: Hope, please, calm down...

HOPE: When will you understand, Chelsea, that the things you do affects everyone around you? When you were out there whining about all your problems and driving like a lunatic, you just couldn't understand why people came down so hard on you when it came to your reckless driving and the accidents. Now do you see why? Now do you see why having you in our lives has destroyed all of us?! Not everything is about you, Chelsea! THIS. ISN'T. ABOUT. YOU! You should be the one who's dead right now, not my Zach!

BO: Hope! How dare you say that to my daughter!

HOPE: Your mistake, you mean.

CHELSEA: I don't have to listen to this.

BO: Chelsea...

CHELSEA: The truth is, Zach was the only one you cared about. I didn't matter to you or Bo at all. Maybe now that he's dead, you people will start treating me like I actually exist!

HOPE: How DARE you!

Hope whacks Chelsea across the face.

HOPE: How dare you! If only you didn't exist... my son would still be alive. So help me God, please forgive me... but I WISH you were dead. I wish you had never come into our lives, and I wish that you were the only lying in that coffin right now... not Zach.

Chelsea stands there in tears and runs off.

BO: That's my little girl, Hope!

HOPE: Go to hell!

Hope whacks Bo.

Later, Chelsea runs into a mourning Lexie.

LEXIE: How dare you show your face in public.

CHELSEA: Who the hell are you?

LEXIE: As of right now? I'm your worst enemy.

CHELSEA: Go ahead, rake me over the coals like the rest of the people in this town. I didn't kill him on purpose!

LEXIE: Him? You didn't kill 'him' on purpose? His name is Isaac, and I raised him as my own for nearly two years.

CHELSEA: Oh, you're the woman who went insane and tried to keep him from his real parents, aren't you? Lexie Carver, correct?

LEXIE: Don't say another word.

CHELSEA: Well, at least now I see why you're so upset at me. You think you loved Zach. Obviously, you were just an insane !@#$%^&*] who wanted a child. That's what I would call obsession.

LEXIE: I LOVED MY SON!

CHELSEA: Look, I'm sorry, but...

LEXIE: You will burn in hell for what you've done. Leaving my boy to die out there like that! You didn't even call an ambulance, the police, Bo and Hope, nobody! You left him there to DIE!

CHELSEA: I don't have to listen to this.

LEXIE: You WILL listen to this!

I'd love it!

• Members

Good stuff, Kenny. Dialogue that's actually worthy of raking in an Emmy nom ;) .

I didn't expect it but I thought it was sweet and one of the more admirable things about Reilly :) . When the time comes, he knows how to integrate characters well, whether or not they're related. Before, it felt like everyone was wrapped up in their own world, their own family, their own life. Now it's more like a close unit where, for a lot more characters, what they do can easily affect so many. I like it :) .

• Members

"CHELSEA: The truth is, Zach was the only one you cared about. I didn't matter to you or Bo at all. Maybe now that he's dead, you people will start treating me like I actually exist!

"

Oh, wow. Kenny, do we really think Chelsea will STILL be this selfish and !@#$%^&*]y after the accident? lol. You give her NO CREDIT WHATSOEVER.

On the other hand, it would make this story a million times more entertaining (even though it is already fabulous and hasn't aired yet!@) if Chelsea does get this !@#$%^&*]y, because then it will just raise those stakes even higher and add to the drama and give Hope more and more of a reason to lash out..I love it!!!@

• Members

I have to say, though, that it disturbs me to think of Zach's body being cut all apart to give Abe eyes, the plastic baby a liver and probably Jack some organ, too. It's like... too much miracle in one body. Overkill.

• Members

It is a bit of an overkill, isn't it Kenny? I do like the idea of Abe getting his cornea's. DAYS better play that out, dammit. Not one episode and then we never see Abe again until six months later. Days REALLY missed the boat on giving Abe and Lexie a storyline about their marriage crumbling apart. So instead we got four months of Iraq garbage.... that's why I hate JER sometimes. It's such a love/hate thing, LOL!

But as good as this story might be with Zack dying, the dialogue will absolutely suck. We need new writers BADLY.

And about the Chelsea thing... she won't change. At least not right away. It will probably take months before we even see her shed a tear, IMO. I'd love to be proven wrong but that's just not the current character's MO. Although I do think Chelsea cares a little bit more than she is willing to admit...

Archived