Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, she tricked the nurse but now she has short term memory loss since she can't remember Murphy or anything related to the explosion. The twists and turns were refreshing in the beginning but it's starting to run it's course. I still think it's a great storyline but enough is enough. I don't understand why a simple DNA test can't be done to prove she's Katherine one and for all. I'm anxious to get to the next arc of the story. Katherine's memory shouldn't be contingent on her proving her identity.

• Members

LOVING this week so far...

Adam and Heather are still absolutely magic and Adam's blindness is a great storyline to play. Chris Engen is a heck of an actor. I hope we're on the road to a Victor/Adam reunion.

I love the Katherine story, it's actually quite reminiscent of when Katherine went to the homeless shelter to 'find herself' way back in 98 or 99 (after the famous "Mirror" scene)...I think the point of this storyline is to establish Kay vs Jill for the long term...which PLEASE MAB...is what's going to happen. Jill's DNA test needs to be accurate that they aren't related! Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper are tremendous, as always.

Cane and Lily are the worst characters on the show. They are dumb, shallow and obsessive. I am just do done with both of them, pathetic.

Tammin Sursock really blew her accent in today's show...that was the worst it's ever been. Really bad.

Patty Weaver is such a treat! Gina calls it as she sees it and of course she called ALL OF IT BANG ON! MAB should really integrate Gina into the show more often, she's a real talent and a Bill Bell classic.

Michael has become so tiresome with his idiotic devotion to his criminal sibling and mother. I really don't see the point in Gloria, every episode she's in I have to wonder where the hell she's going to go other than being a meddling idiot. She isn't sexy, she isn't romantic, she isn't funny, she isn't fierce...she's just a wide eyed git. They should just write her off and devote whatever Judith Chapman costs to Jill and Nikki's wardrobe.

Emily O'Brien is fantastic, when she gets a scene, she goes to the wall with it! Fabulous.

• Administrator

In Thursday's ep, Nia Peeples was once again so good in her scenes. I love that she's finally getting the material to work with.

I really liked their scenes in Thursday's ep.

Just wondering, how did Hope become blind?

• Members

Doris got in an accident chasing after Sharon to stop her making the mistake of having sex with her Madison mechanic boyfriend. Doris didn't manage to save Sharon's purity because she got in an accident and wound up paralyzed and Sharon got pregnant with Cassie. This wasn't introduced in the beginning, just when it came out that Sharon was a mother and not the virgin kind!!

• Members

I find she's the only rootable one in the Winters clan. I am so sick of them pimping Tyra as being sympathetic when she is not. Although from Tyra's hairstyle, I think they have finally decided to move her into the villain role.

• Members

I thought Jana did great she seemed really angry and was trying to protect her husband. But on the otherhand i dont understand how Colleen can forgive someone who attempted to murder her? as viewers most people would forgive Kevin and i do as well infact i feel sorry for his childhood abuse he had to go through if anything.

And the past is the past whilst Colleen can accept that Kevin is a better person now i wouldnt expect her to defend him or be friends with him. Actually i would think it is ridiculous if someone did that to me in real life i would be raging mad every time i see their face just after the incident/ordeal. Few years later maybe, i would forgive that person but i will never be able to play happy families with them.

But only in Soapworld this happens i guess :lol: just like another load of unrealistic stuff

• Members

ICAM!! I would also add his representing seemingly everybody in GC even when it is an obvious conflict of interest. As far as GloHo is concerned--- there's no redemption for her so TIIC should stop trying, she was introduced to the canvas as a grifter and a terrible mother, she still is all of these things. Kevin (IMO) is "his mother's son" and the way she's acting now maybe she had more to do with his treatment by TT than she's letting on.

• Members

Mark is naughty. :P

Would any of us be surprised if Paul was written out in the upcoming months? Apparently they chose him over Brad, yet they don't bother to give him more than a handful of episodes a month (actually, 2 appearances last month, 1 appearance this month).

• Members

I wonder if Daniel will go to Paul and JT for assistance in finding Kevin since he doesn't want to do it alone with Amber. Or are they too busy investigating how Victor is so virile at his ancient age and looking to patent it.

Archived