Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm interested in seeing where they'll take Gloria next. I just don't see anything interesting, they can only make her similar to what she used to be and that's what we don't want. She had quite a lot of airtime last year, I hope they aren't trying to satisfy Chapman by giving Gloria more airtime because she didn't have much during the last few months.

• Members

Billy and Chloe are one of the few rootable couples on this show so they'd better not screw it up. I am still hoping Ash got a false positive because I have no desire to see Victor hold a child that could be his great-grandchild. The whole Phick/Shick triangle is boring me to tears. Although this five minutes from Monday's show made me stop hating at least two of them long enough to be amazed at Nick giving Phyllis the business in their shower. She tells him the conversation is done and he restarts it in the shower. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSLZTfuOwl8

Nick is still a tool and I hate him.

More Neil/Tyra/Karen coming up this week. Yawn. :rolleyes:

• Members

Monday's episode is great.

I really like how fucked up Sharon, Nick and Phyllis are. All three of them are totally out of their damn minds!

Jill Abbott is the fiercest woman in the history of daytime. Jess Walton is without peer.

I too am interested to see what they can do with Gloria...nothing against Judith Chapman...but Gloria is totally unlikeable. She's OVER.

• Members

Monday's show appeared to me that they are finished trying to portray Gloria as some kind of heroine. I want her to go completely the Cruella Deville route although her old skunk tailed hairstyle worked better for that.

Unless Ashley was lying about the 15 pregnancy tests, I think she's pregnant. If they go the route that it is menopause and that causes false results then I will be really pissed off as that is going the AMC (implanted fetal transplant?) medical route of inventing medically impossible justifications for a stupid storyline idea. When soaps give out false medical info, I think it does a real disservice to the audience. The only way I can see them getting around both is if Ashley admits that she doesn't use a pee stick but instead killed 15 bunnies in the lab and is unaware that menopause hormones cause the same result. As much as I want Ashley's kids to have a legitimate tie to the Newman fortune, I think she's either going to miscarry or have an abortion when she finds out about Victor's betrayal involving Jabot. Ashley might be headed off the deep end again, but I'd prefer to see her become a vengeance seeking BITCH.

• Members

I'm sort of getting into Y&R. I watched Friday's episode over the weekend. I watched like 40 minutes of today's, will watch the rest on Soapnet. I've never been a Y&R girl, but it's starting to reel me in here.

Me too.

Loving the Katherine story as well.

Was Kevin on today? GR is the awesomeness.

Archived