Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Members

Honestly, I think Chapman's acting is poison. Ever since she joined, her over the top acting style has rubbed off on Christian LeBlanc, he never used to give that many over the top performances until she started playing his mother. Judith might not be a bad actress per se, but her acting style is more suitable for theatre than television.

Gloria should be written out, she's served her purpose, and that was 4 years ago. Time to move on. She has no business tangling with the Abbots again, and does Michael really need his mother? I don't think so.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, are you kidding!! :lol: Nick didn't rape his wife, actually Nick was mad as heck that his wife left him hanging with "This conversation is OVER, glared at him, walked off, and then glared at him again as she went up the stairs ROFL!! :lol: I think she called Nick on his culpability AGAIN without so much as raising her voice!! :lol: There was no way Nick Newman was not going to get the last word in.. he wasn't finished with the conversation. :lol: I think the scene already passed the CBS censors!!! :lol: I have seen similar scenes on too many soaps to count! This was was AMAZING!!! And I forgot to mention that right after that we got tender, romantic towel scene followed smiles and an ILY and then right after that a cute little fun scene about ordering pizza!! I don't think the police would have believe Phyllis if she cried "rape, she looked quite happy!!

• Members

GloHo being the ultimate grifter that she is, is just trying to insure that Katherine won't ask for that stock back. If the stock goes back then Glo might will have to give TGVN his money back. Can't wait for Kay to find out about Glo's role in the Jabot debacle.

Chapman's portrayal of Glo is over the top, but, the character has become such a cartoonish figure that IMO there is no other way to play her. Hopefully when Kay gets back to normal and gets her chance at Glo, she(Glo) will be put on the back burner where she belongs.

• Members

I too want to see the end of Gloria...the character has had her day, she's OVER and I think everyone knows it. The problem with Gloria is that she can't simply be a 'talk to' for Michael and Kevin, she will ALWAYS swallow up their storylines and be the star, it's unfortunate, but it's the truth!

Anyone who wants to see Michael ever get a storyline needs to get behind ousting Gloria from the show, permanently. It's nothing against Chapman, she seems like a lovely lady, but the character is just dreadful, awful and done.

• Members

I am just shaking my head, I guess just because Nick is not having sex with Sharon, anything he does with his wife is WRONG for some! Unlike the frigid looking sex above the shoulders only Nick and Sharon had on the floor of the Abbott cabin, this looked like SEX between two people that actually touch each other !!!

Phyllis looks like a willing participant to her HUSBAND'S kisses and advances!!

ShowerSex1.png

Nick DID NOT RAPE Phyllis, Nick wanted to prove to his WIFE that she was not going to get the last word in their "conversation", she had just given him a classic Phyllis smack down! she did not raise her voice or stand there with her "girls" bouncing out of their confinemnt to get his attention! she made her point by looking him eye to eye and walked away and up the stairs with one of the best look back glares in soap opera history! Sharon never shut Nick down the way Phyllis did in those scenes! Nick wanted Phyllis to know that it was her that he wanted, it is her that he loves and it is her that he is "WITH"!

Only Michelle Stafford and Joshua Morrow could have pulled off that scene! There chemistry and electricity is off the charts! you have to REALLY TRUST your acting partner when doing scenes like that!! Sally McDonald's direction was dead on perfect! Did she say just go for it! I can't see having someone behind the camera saying "Michelle throw him up against the glass door!!!" and they made it look HOT and sensual while fully DRESSED!!!

ShowerSex43.png

Archived