Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)

Ok let me see, you didnt watch it, but you came in here and threw in serious issues like RAPE and DOMESTIC ABUSE, yet you arent going to write to the PTB about it, cause you didnt watch it.......uh........okaaaaay!

The Phick shower scenes were in no way rape or domestic abuse, they were fondly reminiscent of early Phick sex scenes, which you enjoyed and made a many of Mvids with, pre conversion B)

However. we all should write in and ask y MAB y she doesnt have not nary a one strong women (maybe Kay) on her show. Most of the women are dependent and revolve around the men on the show.

As for Sharon not being consious of what she is doing with regards to her erwevolving sexual partners, I think she is very aware of what she is doing she just doesnt care or doesnt want to seek the help she needs to fix it.

• Members

Sharon is her usual slutty, whiny, dreary, self-pitying self that has bored and nauseated many viewers for far too many years. Anyone that doesn't see that doesn't see the obvious and the predictable. Same old nasty behavior from Sharon, only thing different about her is that she's much older now. Oh, and her hair is worse and the excuses for her get more tedious and ridiculous by the year. <_<

• Members

any viewer, i agree.

but the others on the show? no.

I personally think the only thing Nick did wrong in sleeping with Sharon was cheat on his wife - but then again Nick is a cheat and Phyliss got him via affair, so she should have knowen this was coming.

As for the shower sex with Phyliss - how anyone could see that as rape idk. She was just as into it - if not more than him. Never did she ask him to stop, pull away, try to get him to stop. It was very Phick affairness.

• Members

dang who knew weeding through Y&R threads would take so much effort.

I'm so glad Chloe finally called Billy out on respect--don't think it's going to last but so glad she did.

So when I first read about the whole Kevin thing I was a bit WTF but I think I'm going to like it. It's a twist for Kevin without reverting back to the old character, and gets him out of old married happy backburner.

• Members

I dont like Chloe she doent know how to raise a own baby.

Why cant Chloe just give her baby to Cane and Lily, she lost her baby too and Lily deserves a child IMO chloe ruined their relationship and she needs to give something back to them. Delia will be a beautiful gift to Lane.

• Members

Yeah. What a pain that Chloe is, huh? Why can't she just give them her baby? She's so selfish!

What a super-awesome gift, though! A baby that Lane can play with... and dress up in pink... and give cuddles to... and then palm off to the nanny after 5 minutes of Quality Time.

A baby is not for Christmas. It's for life. B)

• Members

Lily and Cane have NO LEGAL CLAIM to that child. Even if Chloe and Billy were killed off, the child still has Esther, Jill, Katherine and Brock to care for it.

Any other viewpoint is absolutely ludicrous and I have to say, I find the viewpoint that Cane and Lily are 'true loving parents,' in light of the fact that neither one of them has ever been a parent is pathetic.

• Members

Yeah, who can say that Lily wouldn't grow to resent the baby that Cane wuvs so much? How would that make her a "true loving parent"?

Chloe did a lot of bad crap and has a skewed moral compass -- but one thing I have never doubted once is her love for her daughter and her decision to put that baby first.

• Members

Although I totally agree with you Cat, I have to stress for our less intellectual posters out there that MORALS have NOTHING to do with child custody when both biological parents are alive! NOTHING! Nada! Zip! Zilch!

Being a 'loving parent' is not the criteria for child custody. If the kid consists of your DNA and you haven't been convicted of a major crime, that kid is YOURS.

Archived