Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh WOW what are they doing to Sharon, thats 3 men within a 24 hour period. Begging Jack to have sex with her. And until I hear this facet (her having a lot of sex) is part of this supposed breakdown, this is Sharon being Sharon when she is all alone and rejected by Nick.

How dysfunctional is Nick, you feel bad for hurting someone, so you tongue them while your wife is downstairs. Yet this is classic Sharon and Nick, who always used sex instead of words to ease they or hurt. I was expecting him to say, "I cant bear to lose you or see you looking all sexy"

And Phyllis, your Hubby lied to you and did what he said he wasnt going to do min utes after he said it. though you smack him down, I wanted more. But the Shower sex was HAWT!

Uh Chloe, you need to get some self respect and stop trying to get men to love you. I am not feeling Chilly, they are great together but I aint see ing any kinda romantic or sexual chemistry between them. Good show though!!!

• Members

The way she asked what are you doing and said I threw myself at you, I don't think that Sharon realized that she was kissing Nick. She is totally out of control.

Poor Jack. He is a substitute in every way when it comes to Sharon, but he is sweet and caring towards her as she has this breakdown. Phyllis needs to get some pride.

Nick needs a chastity belt. I'm becoming more convinced that he is a sex addict. He is disgusting going from one woman to the next and back to the other woman.

Katherine is back and in full force. Her enemies better watch out.

Chloe and Billy are adorable. Love. Them.

• Members

Aside from that Nick and Phyllis shower scene being Sex and the City HOT, HOT, HOT without the nudity, WOW :wub::wub: ..I couldn't help laughing at Phyllis's staredown at Nick, twice. " Ok then, I trust you. This conversation is OVER ROFL!!! It sure wasn't over for Nick - I don't think he liked that his wife just dressed him down like that!!! And he wanted to make sure he had the last word!! :lol: But I did love that there was tenderness and a little bit of fun after the shower scene though. It was really really well written and directed.

I don't even know what to think about Sharon anymore LOL....I think sooner or later she is going to bed Jack as well at the rate she is going!! I think it might get much worse!! :blink: Nick responded to Sharon in the only way he knows how when he thinks he has hurt her, physically!! After watching Nick and Sharon for such a long time and seeing Nick and Phyllis, it has become painfully obvious how truly DYSFUNCTIONAL and IMMATURE, Nick and Sharon truly are!!

I think it is safe to say that Phyllis is now just about tired of the BS!!! :P

I forgot to add that Greg Rikart and Jeanne Cooper were incredible today! I am in love with Katherine and Murphy!

• Members

Oh Sharon, you slut! Still love ya though

Actress who plays Esther. Horrible acting today. I cringed when she freaked out on Jill

More bad acting in the form of Judith Chapman as Gloria. I cant stand to watch this woman. Not so muh that she's bad bc she isnt, but her acting is SOOOO annoying. She's on on stage and she's performing to an auditorium. She is just too over the top to be effective. I wish someone would just take a bullet to Gloria's head already

• Members

Nick and Phyllis are just as dysfunctional and immature as Nick and Sharon. Actually Phyllis is very similar to Sharon now. They both allow Nick to deal with their issues sexually. When he hurts Sharon he has sex with her. When he is mad at Phyllis he has sex with her. They are all pitiful.

And I just love how all their issues are swept away for the moment by hot sex and pizza. How much you want to bet they are going to top of the night with video games? What a truly mature way in dealing with infidelity. What is this the stick your head in sand method of fixing a dysfunctional marriage?

Phyllis should be tired of the BS, but she is ignoring her real problem which is with Nick and giving him a pass and putting it all on Sharon. Sharon wouldn't be a problem if Nick would leave her alone. Phyllis needs to remove herself from this mess. Nick isn't worth keeping just because he is great in the sack. If this is all she wants from him then let him have his open marriage and call it a day.

• Members

I hate how Gloria is being shoe horned into the Katherine story. Sure she would be involved in the Kevin story, but she shouldn't have been at that motel. And where is Lauren "supporting" her family? Maria Bell can't even allow Lauren to be involved in her family's stories now. Like she has to be watching her kid that we never see. Eden is there, she can watch Fen. Lauren should be taking care of Jana and keeping things calm at the hospital, at least, while Michael is looking for Kevin. She will probably find out about Kevin off screen. Maria doesn't want to give her a story - fine -but at least put her in scenes with her family.

• Members

I wasn't about to tune in and watch a man commit a violent sexual act on his wife. So I skipped today's show. But I've had about 15 people call me today and ask me why Phyllis didn't call the police when Nick raped her. Every single one of them thought the sex scenes bordered dangerously close to domestic abuse. And this is from women that enjoy both fanbases Shick and Phick. They were all outraged at the violence. I can't comment on it one or the other from my standpoint, because I had no desire to watch the degradation. And I am glad I made that decision after speaking with my friends and family members. CBS is sure to get alot of angry emails on that one. But since I didn't watch it, they won't be from me.

I could live with Gloria if we'd just get rid of Jeffrey. I hate him and he serves no purpose other than to piss me off. :D

• Members

Well if all anyone sees between Nick and Phyllis is the sex, then you will never get the story. Not every relationship or marriage is the same because people are inherently different and have different likes and dislikes. And no, Nick and Phyllis are not even 1/8 as dysfunctional as Nick and Sharon since they have had more practice. Now if everyone just sits back and let the story progress naturally as it should, instead of wanting to see everything fixed all at once then we would have no soaps. :lol::lol: Plus this is the Bell-type of writing that mean we are in for a jaunt here - a nice long one, and should take some time telling. I have got no problem with that...more Nick and Phyllis frontline burner s/l for me!! :D

I think I am just going to sit back and enjoy watching MAB , HS and others tell the story. Nick and Phyllis will get to the core of their problems soon enough. Did anyone actually believe Phyllis would be playing "nice" forever, her insecurites are showing. I think we all know it wouldn't last but I think this is one time she is in the right here.

• Members

I agree. It was not rape. Phyllis was a more than willing participant. It was just Nick and Phyllis' typical way of dealing with their issues. Hot sex is supposed to be the substitute for dealing with their problems with these two. That is Nick's MO in both his marriages.

• Members

I think Judith Chapman is a pretty decent actress and I don't want to see anybody lose their job, but as long as she is on the show, the family revolves around her and that is hurting other good characters and actors who are in that family. The Baldwin-Fisher clan is filled with very strong actors, but all they do is deal with Gloria and her shemes or her problems.

I would say keep her and tone her down because she does have good chemistry with all the actors in her family, but as long as she is on the writets can't seem to stop themselves from having her dominate that family's stories and that is not good. I am tired of seeing Kevin get sucked into her schemes, Michael's fixing all her problems, and Lauren and Jana making excuses for her behavior.

Archived