Y&R: Week of March 9, 2009

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Lily and Cane need a baby they can have their own. Lily has looked at that baby from the get go like something she picked up on the bottom of her shoe in a no leash dog park. Why does she even want that baby, other than to do everything Cane's way, and for some twisted sense of revenge on Chloe and Billy.

If Lame's fans want them to have a baby so bad they can give them one of their own, I'm sure CK and DG would really appreciate the effort ;).

Guest dc cubs

Mr hypocrite Cane baiting Billy to punch him so he could file a police report was ironic since last week Cane was the one who punched Billy.

I don't like Lame. I loved Chloe's comment that Cane is an Australian sleeping pill. However even as a Chloe fan I have to admit that Lily won the argument and got in the better digs.

• Members

exactly--if Lily is suppose to be this amazing loving character,why have her want to take care of a baby she pretty much hates?

And as much as I love the Y&R writing staff, given Lily's history with knowing who your daddy is, I don't see why she would take part in raising the kid. Big miss for the character in the want to pimp Lame.

I love Jana and Kevin, but the turmoil for their has been the best--they were getting boring.

• Members

I thought I made it clear in my post that I didn't watch it AT ALL, nor do I have any desire to. My comments were based on what my family and friends in both fanbases told me in talking to me. So my statement was not inaccurate since it was based on THEIR opinions.

And as for why I commented on it...that's what a message board is for, no? To state your thoughts on a show. I stated the thoughts of people that spoke to me about what they saw and perceived yesterday. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Members

Wouldn't Lame be much more interesting if she straight out told him that she doesn't want to play mother to that baby? Then they could argue and fight and he could either choose to go forward, or not, but he would know what is at stake. As it is, why do couples not address any of their problems but instead just go off and screw someone else? While I find MAB has been a big improvement to the Y&R, there still leaves a lot to be desired with all the bed hopping and the women always deferring to their man.

Too bad this board doesn't have a limit on how many topics one can start in a day!!

• Members

OK. So I just caught Monday's episode so I'm a day behind. But these are my impressions -

I'm glad the kidnapping phase of Katherine's story is apparently over. I was really enjoying the story before that (I didn't HATE the kidnapping, I just thought it took some wind out of the sails of the story) and now with Kat apparently not recognizing Murphy and the diner gang, it should be picking up more steam.

Emily O'Brien is amazing. She can do comedy very well, and today with Kevin missing gave her something else to play. And I completely enjoyed it. WOW. IMO, she's one to watch of the younger generation.

Greg Rikkart is amazing as well. Another reason to watch the show. One of the best things to come of the kidnapping is (hopefully) a good story for him.

I am loving Sharon's descent into darkness. I think Sharon Case is doing an excellent job with every nuance of this story.

What I'm loving is that (for the most part) it seems that every story that is apparently ending (Brad's death, Kay's kidnapping), the writers are using that to propel new stories (Sharon, Kevin) and it's great. Almost feels like ole time soap opera to me.

PS - I'm not a Phick fan, but that shower scene was incredibly hot!

Archived