Y&R: Week of February 23, 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Exactly! For all we know. the next time he writes anything about her may very well be a negative piece since he loves to stir the pot. He is very wishy washy.

Cane is such a bafoon and he's making me feel sorry for Billy; I don't know how he kept his composure by not hitting him back. I could actually see the pain and frustration in Chloe. It goes without saying it for Billy Abbott.

Any new word on the Mac recast? The rumors were hot and heavy a few weeks ago and now NOTHING.

• Members

This Tammin Sursok debate is getting absolutely ridiculous....

Moving on to the show..... so Gloria gets off..... :rolleyes: without even a slap on the wrist. Figures. Where do they take Gloria now? As long as she isn't running around town in the Abbott's face. Whatever, hopefully they still sue her ass. Maria Bell gets a thumbs down for that. Gloria was totally an expendable character.

Oh my Sharon! :mellow: this storyline is the best next to Kay's story right now.. Sharon Case is absolutely terrific. I loved Jack telling Nick to watch it before he pushes both Sharon and Phyllis off the deep end... umm Jack Sharon is already there. I wonder how big they will go with the kleptomaniac story..... I wonder if she will blackout so bad she starts a fire or stabs Phyllis or something absolutely insane.

• Administrator

I thought she was really good when Karen confronted Neil. I wish they would make Karen more interesting. Peeples is being wasted cause she's phenomenal.

This Kay storyline is so awesome. Tomorrow's US show takes the storyline up another level. :)

• Members

I really wish MAB had just sent Gloria packing, as much fun as she can be, she's a useless character. The only thing she can really do now is be a 'talk to' character and compete with Jill for Jeffrey (which can't be a long term storyline)...

But SHARON. I can't take my eyes off her! The scenes with Jack in the hotel suite were fantastic...Sharon Case is out of this world fabulous. I saw flickers of this kind of greatness when she played 'Ditsy Idiot Sharon' in Phyllis' black and white fantasy some months ago. This has the potential to be Sharon Case's Lead Actress storyline.

Kay's storyline is great, Jill's presence is great, loving Billy and Chloe. Cane is an irrational idiot, he has ZERO legal claim to that child...Ana and Tyra continue to bore and irritate the ass off me.

• Members

Missed opportunity tomorrow. Lily leaves her purse unattended and Sharon doesn't steal her wallet. Although just the thought makes me wonder if she's going to kidnap Cordy and then not remember where she put her. Then Cane will get even more rilled up in his custody case.

On a side note, there is one good thing about Gloria being released, the removal of the skunk stripe she's been sporting for far too long.

• Members

She should have kept her longer in prison or just sent her away. We'll see how MAB will handle Gloria in the upcoming months. I seriously hope she either backburns her or does something else, I don't want a repeat of last year's first six months when she was on literally every day.

• Members

I am totally enjoying Sharon's breakdown. I have always been iffy about Sharon Case, but she is doing some nice soap overacting in this story. It is a nice touch that it is Jack and not Nick who realizes that she is on the edge and is trying to reach out and help her. It is also good to see Doris is there and realizes that Sharon needs help. Mental illness is difficult for any family to deal with. Sharon not realizing that she is stealing things is an interesting twist. The impulsive and compulsive stealing is a symptom of depression, but seems to me that they added the "not remembering" to get her off the hook for Eden getting in trouble.

I like that the Abbotts seem to be back. Jack has a brother and sister to look after and that is the way that it should be.

Archived