Y&R: Week of February 23, 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are parallels but in no way does Chloe even match Jill in terms of fieriness or spunk.

She's just absolutely a hardcore liar who has no regard for anyone save maybe Delia.

Cane is just stupid...this whole storyline had better end soon. I mean there's no way in reality that he'd stand a chance in hell of claiming Delia.

While I hate Chloe I liked that Esther protected her daughter from the wrath of Jill.

• Members

I've watched bits of Adrienne Leon's Colleen and I have to say that acting-wise (and looks, too), she's miiiiiles ahead of Sursok. She's just got this warm presence on the screen and she comes off as natural. Sursok comes off as someone who gets hired off the street and put into an acting job and doesn't know the first thing about it and this results in some kind of awkward sort of.. I don't know. But she comes off as very bush league in her scenes. Her accent doesn't bother me, because the only time I notice it is when I'm trying to look for it or she says "right". Leon would be much better in this spot. I could see her being the grown-up, somewhat savvy and ballsy chick taking on Victor. Sursok, not so much.

Archived