Y&R: Week of February 23, 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - I am definitely in the sub-zero minority here, but I LIKE Cane clobbering Billy, and spitting venom at Chloe. They deserve it and more! I completely enjoyed DG's performance this week. Cane has every right to be upset - he gave away 8 months of his life and he's got nothing to show for it. He was willing to sacrifice his own happiness for the life of that baby and then the baby's born and "oh it's not yours". I get that EH and BM are extremely popular and likeable, but come on! As for his chances of getting custody, it's an uphill fight for sure. But the circumstances of the marriage, the baby, the parents and Cane being Delia's uncle, he's got more of a chance than you might think. It's damn good dramz!

As for the criticism of Cane's attitude, what should it be??

• Members

I was ready for the kidnapping storyline to be wrapped up or at least move forward and it did yesterday so that was a good thing.

I used to like Cane but he is just so wrong it's not funny. Why would you ask someone to help you raise a child that's not yours or hers, especially when both of the other parents want to raise the child themselves? Cane is ridiculous and if Lily goes along with it she is too.

• Members

While the Jill/Gloria catfight was ok in premise. I love seeing Jess Walton going back to basics as fart as playing Jill is concerned, however that catfight could have been executed much better. There wasn't even a slap. It fell flat. And I mean Glo against Jill? Is it any contest. Glo, do us all a favor and DIE!

• Members

Never in a million years would I ever think of using this term but this is insanely appropriate:

ZOMG!!!!

I am so glad that I haven't read any spoilers.

Sharon's breakdown?!?!??!?!?!?

Esther following that louse of a husband and seeing Katherine?!?!???!?!??!?!?

Karen telling Neil she saw him kiss Tyra!?!?!??!?!?!??

Jill and Gloria getting down and dirty in a good old fashion soap opera cat fight??!?!??!???!??!??!

Lord Jesus.

I'm not even visiting the spoiler board from now on. All those surprises were too good to happen on anything coming up now.

• Members

Lol how in the world is Billy and Mac > Billy and Lily?

If anything Mac is 1 million times more boring that Lily ever was in the past and ever could be in the future. I mean seriously outside of her lil stint with JT the character was dead boring back in the day and only served as a "goody two shoes" character opposite Raul's girlfriend (s) at the time. Them being Brittany and the girl before her who I forgot.

At least Billy and Lily have some fun and some spark whenever they're together. Billy and Mac would be the ultimate snoozefest.

They should just have Cane with Mac and let that go somewhere.

Next week looks amazing!

IF Gloria gets back together with Jeff and actually means it she's the dumbest person alive and any hope I had of liking the character will die. I truly want to root for Gloria but how can I when she keeps returning back to that sleazeball? I know that's how Jeff is supposed to be but the way he's treated Gloria is beyond disgusting. Him and Jill I don't mind since Jill can can handle an idiot like him. However him and Gloria are just sick.

Cane STFU you dumbo. You're not Delia's father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE WITH BILLY.....

• Members

Billy and Lily had spark only compared to Cane and Lily. Otherwise, I don't see how in a million years Billy & Mac are worse than Billy & Lily.

That thought scares me seriously. Don't let him touch Mac.

Definitely.

Jill and Jeff are hot together, IMO.

I don't know what they plan to do with Gloria now, but I'm worried she might get more airtime.

I wish I had the strength not to read the spoilers. :lol:

He seems more whiny and silly to me than he does a villain.

I actually like the change. I got tired of the previous haircut.

Sharon Case, please take note of some of these actresses---do something about your hair already!

• Members

^^^I think Sharon Case is looking hotter than ever. Although you may be right when it comes to her hair. It could be more haute....lol!

Jill/Esther/Chloe = LOVE

There scenes were amazing....

And Billy I'm rooting for you but you need to buckle up and get ready to go head to head with Cane. That's another generation of ABBOTT that you need to claim.

OMG Jack is AMAZING for what he said to Nick on Thursday's episode! FINALLY someone tells that stuck up Newman manwhore what's what! I may be a Phick fan but Nick doesn't make it easy and in fact Nick is truly getting on my damn nerves lately. He needs to straighten up and be a REAL MAN to Phyllis otherwise I'm gonna have to support Phyllis moving on for now.

• Members

Mac has always been written as Billy's soulmate, even when they were found to be related. So far, even though Billy claims he has feelings for Lily, all I see is a short term fling. There's been no dept whatsoever poured into that relationship. Mac might be a goody two shoes, but she's never been the continuous directionless hot mess than Lily's been and continues to be.

It's your opinion if you find something interesting in Lily. All I see is a bland, dull as dishwater moping shrew who does the same thing day in and day out.

Christine and Sharon, as needy as they can be, have a million times more personality than Lilly will ever have to me.

• Members

Well, this isn't really about Lily, though. That's well worn ground.

I agree with you, though, about Billy. Billy even told Lily that she helped him connect with a part of himself that he thought he had lost for ever. We know what that is...that is the part of him that strove to be a better man with Mac.

Archived