Y&R: Week of February 23, 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG Jill and Gloria's "catfight" was hilarious! I loved when Jill yelled to Jeff "Get her off me!" Cane and Lily both bore me to tears, together and apart but at least now I can FF them together. And I loved the Billy/Chloe/Delia scenes. You can see that Billy really is trying to be a father to his daughter.

I'm glad Karen called Neil of his bullshit today and straight up told him, get it together or it was over and walked away. He was gonna try and put the blame on her for Trya trying to take Ana and Karen was having none of that.

And the Katherine storyline just keeps getting better and better with Esther now fully into it.

• Members

I am right there with you!

Cane and Lily bore me to death! One thing for certain is I used to like Cane, I was never crazy about him, but he was just okay. Anymore, I cannot stand the mere sight of him. He is just so arrogant and that holier than thou attitude needs to go. I don't know where he gets off thinking the seat at Jabot should have gone to him and secondly he ISN'T the father of Cordelia. I understand his anger about that, but the whole attitude he is giving off just shows he has strong resentments for Billy that go much deeper and it's pathetic. In his mind I'm sure Cane thinks "he" is the bigger man, but he needs to act it too. Cane really forgets where he comes from. He didn't grow up as Phillip Chancellor and now that he really is the Chancellor heir he thinks everything is owed to him. Give me a break.

Neil really needs to grow a pair, that's for sure.

OMG!!! Kay, Annie and Esther, I loved every single minute of it! I loved when Esther slapped Roger, but I just wish she would have said "Jill was right about you!" I can't turn Y&R off, I am loving it so much. I never miss it anymore. It's truly outstanding and I cannot wait for Monday's episode.

• Members
I watched it again last night just for that one scene and I didn't think JM was on verge of laughing sadly, that's just him.

Judith Chapman's hair looks SO much better in the reddish color that she was sporting in today's US episode. I was hoping that since Gloria is out of jail, we wouldn't have to see much of her but today's episode between her and Jill was soap heaven!

Am I the only one that's ready for this kidnapping escapade to be over already? Surely, it's nearing the end.

Cane is so stupid that he should've been Esther's long lost child.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost pissed myself when I read that. I know it's not that funny, but just imagining how that may have sounded if I heard you say it out loud is just hilarious.

He really is just plain stupid and that fact that Esther is such a pinhead makes it all the funnier. Those two are so clueless at times it's sad and pathetic, yet so funny.

• Members

Everyone on this show is supposed to be Lilly's soulmate. <_<

I've seen nothing in Billy and Lilly that made me think they were great for a longterm pairing, the same with Lily and Cane. I think Billy deserves someone with a bit more flavour and zest, and not a moping shrew like Lily.

Billy & Mac > Billy & Lilly. That's all I have to say.

• Members

If your implying what Y&RWT said had anything to do with race I can assure you that's the farthest thing from the truth. Even if Lilly was purple with pink spots she'd still be a moping shrew to me too.

I loved today's show especially the scenes with Katherine/Annie/Esther/Clint/Rodger. My favorite scene had to be when GloHo popped the cork and it hit Jill in the head..... :lol:

I wonder if they are heading towards a postpartum related story when it comes to Chloe, she seems kinda out of it and somewhat depressed.

• Members

I enjoyed it too, but I was hoping we were going to get one of those old-school, no holds barred Y&R catfights. Jill's not one to yell "get her off me"- she should have been kicking Gloria's ass.

I LOVED when the cork hit her in the head. Jill has been on fire lately. Make sure we vote for Walton and Case in next week's SON Top 10, ki?

Today's episode was great! Good for Esther for slapping Roger silly, though I was surprised he didn't hit her back, considering what a lowlife he is. I LOVE Annie Wilkes- Marcia Wallace is love. You just knew Clint would come in at the end and thwart the escape attempt. We soap fans are accustomed to that sort of thing.

Cane & Lily are boring, but I enjoyed him filling Neil in on the truth. If anyone can understand what Cane's going through, it's Neil.

Though I'm not a big fan of the character, good for Karen for putting Neil in his place. I'm glad she didn't allow him to blame Tyra's attempted kidnapping of Ana on her. Nia Peeples did a very good job. She's a solid actress- too bad her character pretty much sucks.

And though I prefer Billy with Mac, I won't deny he has chemistry with Lily, not that it's enough to make me root for them. Just worthy of note I thought.

Can't wait for Y&R next week. Looks like Amber & Kevin have been reading the boards! :lol:

Archived