Y&R: Week of February 23, 2009

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, you mean like when Victor said to JT "Wonder who has been mentoring Colleen? She couldn't have come up with all this on her own" ? :lol: Yeah. Mustache is running scared.

I do like that Colleen thinks she is doing what she thinks her dad would want her to do. But a small part of me cannot help wondering what Adrianne Leon would have done with this SL. Leon played Vengeful Colleen so well -- remember when she used to freak Kevin the hell out?

OK, I love that Kay is beginning to draw that crazy nurse in. Already you can feel that the nurse is starting to doubt Clint in favor of Kay.

Billy gave Chloe this "Uh.... do you want to say something or shall I?" look over his shoulder when Esther and the Bigamist were getting married. I was LMAO. Esther is great but really, could she get any dumber?

• Members

spilled coffee I was laughing so much.

Yea, how Victor didn't figure out it was Jack was kind of dumb, considering everything. I'm not liking that Colleen's "rage" has made her so dumb that she's basically a puppet. I hate that change to the character---before they had the character actually still be able to think on her on and be angry.

I love Billy and Chloe. From the start, the pairing has just been different and fun. I like that Billy hasn't become instant dad at all, but is really trying to step up.

• Members

That child would go crazy from all the love they'd give it. Perfect father that makes no mistakes and is in a marriage with a perfect woman. Blah. It's just so bad. If they get them back together (okay, that's a given) they need to find a way to eventually end them.

• Members

AMEN to that one. In all that Kevin stuff, the Jana stuff even the first Colleen storylines--she was angry and using her brain at the same time. Apparently, now we can't have Colleen do both.

And I'm SO on Team Chilly. And sorry after everything Lily has gone through, I hate that they are even having her consider raising the kid with Cane. It's like Colleen and Lily are now Wizard of Oz characters--Colleen doesn't have a brain, Lily doesn't have a spine.

• Members

For years, Tyra forged Yolanda's name when she signed Ana's personal documents. Yolanda reported Ana kidnapped, so Ana was taken away from Tyra. Now, the courts have determined that Yolanda is unfit and severed her parental rights, but I guess Tyra has still not proven herself fit to raise Ana. *shrug* Soap opera creative

• Members

LOL...I know right. But he has worn scarves before. However I definitely would not mind Kevin being gay....at least in real life for myself that is.

Now onto today's episode. I was sorta upset when they replaced Joan Van Ark with Judith Chapman to play Gloria all those years ago when she first showed up but I must admit that JC is really owning the role and I'm really glad that she's there. Her scenes in the prison today were just excellent. Loved her crying towards the end. Now that doesn't mean that she's forgiven and I think she's an angel. But I do see hope for the character and I'm glad that she may have a chance at freedom.

And today's episode is worth seeing just for JILL. Her convo with Esther and her subsequent actions are just PRICELESS!

Archived