Access Exclusive: Star Leaves 'The View'

Chanel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so who's watching? I have to say, Im loving all this real life drama. I havent paid this much attention to the View since they were looking for a new co host back in 2003 and that was only bc Erin Hershley-Presley from PC was a finalist.

I dont know what to think of Star. She said she made her announcement bc she owed it to the fans not to exit in a media circus, but thats EXACTLY what she's doing with all this drama. She's really contradiciting herself

OMG, !@#$%^&*] is flat out lying! Just lost respect for her. She said she always said that she had surgery for her weight lost. Actually she said she had a medical "intervention". Larry said as in surgery? and she says "what else would I mean?" Okay this is the FIRST time Ive ever seen her come out and say this bc she always tips toes around it and says she lost her weight through diet and excersise

• Members

I'm watching right now.....

She's finally admitted that she did have weight loss surgery, but still won't say flat out that she had gastric bypass surgery.....Maybe she had the surgery where they put some type of band around the stomach internally?

I wish she would just answer some of these questions straight forwardly, the long winded answers she's giving are getting on my nerves....

• Members

She just said in the last segment that the episodes planning her wedding were the top rated episodes of The View. I wonder if this is true bc I wasnt watching then but all I hear is how people were sick of her and her wedding.

OMG, !@#$%^&*] just LIED again. On Ryan Seacrest's show she said she found out that Rosie was the new cohost when everyone else did as it was announced on the Emmys but she just told Larry she found out that Wednesday before she left for the Emmys

• Members

She finally admitted it was a mistake the way she handled the wedding, but made sure that she mentioned how high the ratings were while she was doing it....

The ratings were probably higher because people were tuning in to see how far Starzilla the Bridezilla would actually go in the quest for freebies for her wedding, not because they were genuinely interested in her wedding.....

• Members

I like how she mentions Brian Frons too... Hehehe. Nice to know that he's not only hated by soap fans.

But for ONCE, this loser did something right.

Maybe he should have hired [s.W.S.N.B.N.] for THE VIEW to replace Stah!? THAT would have been awesome.

• Members

but does she not have that right? What business is her weight loss to anyone but her? And whatever surgery she ended up having, again, if she chooses to be public about it or keep it a private matter is again up to her. She never claimed she lost it from diet or excercise. She said she had been doing that, and we saw on the View already she had been doing that (I recall an episode where she broke an excercise bike :lol:).

And that interview was definitely a trainwreck. Larry King was so unprofessional and biased towards Barbara Walters, even going so far as to mention how he's a friend of her's accusitorily in that last segment.

Barbara Walters told Star she could say whatever she wanted about her exit. Could make up any story. Find another job and announce it on the show so Barbara Walters specifically and The View in general doesn't look like evil !@#$%^&*]es for booting her off. But she chose to tell the truth. That's what gets me. She can say whatever she wants -> as long as it's not the truth. While ABC's letter to King is calling her dishonest, and full of lies in the same paragraph. And we all know how this media works, there is as Star said, no way that this would have stayed secret forever. And then she's stuck with stigma and rumor that she was indeed fired. It's all about Barbara Walters keeping herself looking perfect, when she's as selfish as the next business woman.

Archived