Access Exclusive: Star Leaves 'The View'

Chanel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Star needs to have her mouth sewn shut. This woe-is-me crap is not gaining her any sympathy from me.

So she's off The View. It's not a big deal. There is someone stupid enough in the TV industry to give her another show. Personally, I think she should take her wardrobe and her beard and go in a hole somewhere, but you know that will never happen. She's too much of a publicity whore.

• Members

I highly doubt Susan Lucci supports too many right wing issues. Erica Kane's been involved in many controversial issues throughout the year and she's been quite supportive of just about everything the writers have given her, including abortion, adultery on top of adultery, a gay daughter, murder, baby swapping, etc, etc.

• Members

Well all the talk on the View the last few weeks have been about Meredith leaving and Rosie taking over. Starr has successfully put ALL the focus right where she thinks it needs to be and that is on her. LOL...thats a drama queen to the max!

• Members

"...my contract was not renewed for the 10th season. I feel like I was fired."

Um...maybe it's because you WERE fired? This cow...sorry...ex cow was a lawyer and doesn't know what not getting a new contract means? Did she think she was going to go to recurring status?

What an [!@#$%^&*]...right up to the end. :lol:

Meredith needs to be kissing some Katie Couric tushie for getting her out of that pig fest that

we call THE VIEW.

They are all a mess. At least with Joy you get a few laughs. But they are all basically evil and must be destroyed. :P

Hopefully when Rosie comes on board she will just eat them.

And not just because she is a lesbian.

• Members

MEEEEEOW! LOL!

I predicky Joy will make a crack about Al before the new season.

But it seemed like some of the things THE VUEW ladies said yesterday were jabs at Star, but maybe I was reading too much into them. I'd like to think the writers have a good sense of humor. Bitsy was talking about family fashions and she said something about bringing them "out of the closet." Hehehe.

• Members

Well, Star will have herself on Larry King tonight. Hopefully she will bury herself with her self-serving drivel and we will never hear from her again.

She acts like a complete bitch, but it's not her fault. What a tool. :rolleyes:

Archived