General Hospital: September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm no MB apologist by any means, and his last 22 years have been sleepwalking through. That said, any young actor that actually CAN outperform him from his early years when he could act have the right to treat him disrespectfully. If they can't I don't blame him.

He's been feeding off his stans for years and it's made him an ass.

There are maybe three or four younger actors in the last five to eight years that could compare to him in his good days.

Anyone listening to his podcast should know going in what to expect. All of the "controversy"  going on will only feed an extremely overinflated ego.

When people stop listening it will go away.  I've been reading for months all of people's comments about the podcast and the things that were said. 

Anyway back to GH... the actual show...

If and I don't think it is, but if Sexy Dexy is the killer-- taking out Josslyn would be a public service.   Please comply.  If Michael annoys you, you can take out Wallow, too TIA!!

I wish we could start getting back to the whole Victor storyline. Time for summer vacations to end and the story to kick back into gear.

Where is Monica? I know LC hurt her leg, but I'd be having her at least appear on a zoom call or something. 

Oh yeah, #firefrank doesn't care.

Where's Lucas?  Brad is in town and working for his aunt, but Lucas vanished and is always "busy somewhere".   Oh yeah, we'll hear his name next LGBTQ..... week/month. Why?

Oh yeah, #firefrank doesn't care.

Terry and Yuri?   They'll be together in October for two episodes. 

Please register in order to view this content

Phyllis? no where in sight.

I could live without Gladys, but I will say, Bonnie Burroughs did a nice job this week. The rosary scene was a nice touch.   Blando dying or not dying is taking up too much air time as well.

Truck Nuts as Mac's son could be interesting if they'd just move it along and not have them talk so much. (And since we had to stomach Nelle for a day, can we get a Shell Davidson as ghost Dominique to appear to Scott, Mac, Lucy, and TN? How about a zoom call from Carly Schroeder?)

Rory/Trina/Spencer has zero traction with Spencer in jail. Again, more dragging. I am glad she knows the truth.