General Hospital: September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's another good example as well. I loved how she came in and gathered everyone (and Lucy) together. In minutes. lol. Are you meaning when she was talking to Brad at the pool? If not, I haven't got there yet.

Please register in order to view this content

Looking forward to it. Nice to have a legacy character around and given stuff to do. 

My bad. I meant Drew. lol.

Yeah, I gathered that. On one hand, I liked the execution of this part of the arc. BUT on the other hand...not Finn highjacking Liz's story AGAIN. What I liked about the week I just finished watching was how pro-active (rather than passive) Liz was being about it. And also having her outside of Finn's orbit (and into Nik's) for a little bit. I just want it to be her story. And I loved seeing the pic of her and Sarah...one of the few Jennifer Sky fans here I believe. And since Kristin above mentioned it...RH's real sister kinda favors her a little bit. So I liked. lol. 

And yet on another hand...if they are going there with his dead wife...how does this connect to Jeff Webber? I have questions.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes! She & Brad just lapsed into Cantonese & then out of it, whoosh, smooth as silk. You're not far behind.

Finally, I liked Carly with Drew for the first time, today. He came out of the shower, still dripping wet in just a towel & LW played it almost embarrassed she was so overcome with his body. Very delicate.

Yeah. I wonder.

I was flabbergasted that she pushed  Kevin to change his plans & do an impromptu session with her.