General Hospital: September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

There may be some legal protection for her as far as medical issues as well.

I don't think KS/Maxie is even at the top of the list of things to fix on GH, but it's strange. We will never have any idea what she disclosed to TPTB as far as her health or issues.   I just wondered if they have ever extended such consideration and help to other actors struggling.  But, as you said, we are just randoms on a message board and will never know.  I would just hope for her daughter she is in an okay place.  

Maybe they just didn't feel like paying Jennifer Sky?  It's not like she was super memorable and Idk if most viewers would notice?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They should make Epiphany the killer, saying that the stress of studying to be a doctor got to her. I mean, she's on that fast track where you become an M.D. in a year or less.

And with all the crime on that Port Charles dock and pier,why is there NEVER a cop or security around? I guess that happens when you have a police chief like Jordan who spends her time interviewing people at the hospital.

• Members

Oh, no! Not Martin & Val! I just watched today's show & came online specifically to post that they made us wait & wait & wait some more for Val & Anna but that it was worth it & the actors & the director of the scene deserve kudos! It was beautiful & hot & I hope we see more of it, regularly!