General Hospital: September 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have big issues with MB as an actor, as a celebrity, as a bipolar & in running his little fiefdom "State of Mind". People practically have to have the same experiences he has had for him to acknowledge them as valid. Don't get me wrong. He's bipolar but I believe he is bipolar with rage & that is no way a large part of the population of bipolars. And, even besides being bipolar it is a crying shame that he does such a power trip on younger actors.  What's great is when vets will be mentors to kids. Of course, I would have issue with him no matter what because of the way I feel about Sonny & the Port Chuck mob. Not a fan. I sat & cringed when he did the podcast with Tyler Christopher. Excuse me for jumping in.

• Members

Is it about Chavez?  That's where my mind went, but I wasn't sure. 

As far as Mo, I think he is just kind of a jerk lol.  I think the podcasts are okay and informative, but he tends to make everything come back to him.  His book was the same way.  He said and did awful things to people and while he seems remorseful, it just comes off as very egocentric.  I don't think he's a bad person or even trying to be.  I just think he's got a huge ego.  For the most part, he seems to get along with most of the cast and a lot of people speak highly of him.   I do know I like MB more than most on here.  I think he really does just say stupid things sometimes.  Which isn't an excuse at all because it was an unnecessary comment to make in the first place.

• Members

The entire podcast is MB sucking his own dick and then watching his co-stars sop up the droppings. 

It's wild to see people praise him because he is NOT a good actor. He hasn't delivered a good performance in 20 years! He's lazy, he fumbles most of his lines, he looks utterly bored and he's lost all the charisma he used to coast on by. Can't stand him.

• Members

See ya, Brando. We'll miss you 

Please register in order to view this content

I see there was more A.D.D in the writers room with Carly and the scorned angry wife/cemetery stuff. I'll never understand why the writing team always does this.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I won't really miss Blando, but the Brando/Sasha montage was well done. Outside of that...

Carly getting all feral on Peyton reminded me of pre-moss bowl Carly. Nice to see her defending Virginia (and Ruby the other day). Maybe she rode Peyton's broomstick from the cemetery to the bar!  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I realize Brando wasn't a popular character who won't be missed (even though the actor is decent), but Brando is FAR down my list on things wrong with GH, including making an episode that should be about his death and Sasha into another showcase for Carly and Sonny.

Sonny always has to be around to dispense words of wisdom, giving us the meaning of it all, telling us how to feel and what to remember. It's effing sickening.

Also, the past few days with the Curtis/Jordan/Portia scenes have been horrendous. I mean, who has these discussions of "If not for the lies and deception and and wreckage in our marriage, would we still be together?"??? And "If not for all the lies she told you that killed your marriage, would you still love her?"? It's just ridiculous.

Why is Curtis asking these questions? Why is Portia? Why is Jordan? And why in hell would Jordan insist on protecting Aunt Stella, when these people should already know the kind of stuff she's always done and continues to do?

They're working overtime to give these people a storyline, but this isn't one.