Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't understand why soaps always have the local civilians playing the roles in their supposed big-budget movies. Sometimes they're supposed to be independent films but I was under the impression this is a major script Will is hoping to sell to a studio. At least Edge of Night had the pretense of major Hollywood stars coming to town and filming there.

• Members

They keep having Johnny talk about how he doesn't want to have actual actors in his film because he wants it to be "real" (because, you know, possession is such a realistic topic to make a movie about, lol). It's so silly. Abby playing Marlena was already a WTF, but now Allie is playing Abby's daughter? Come on. I kind of understand why EJ doesn't want Johnny making this movie, it sounds terrible. 

Please register in order to view this content

I will say that I like seeing Abby (and Chad) having something more fun to do.

• Members

I always appreciate an umbrella story...but Abby and Chad as John and Marlena. LOL. I just can't. 

I also cracked up today when Chanel and Allie walked into the square after a hard day working at their bakery and looking like the LAST thing they had done was work hard at a bakery all day. And, who the hell takes care of Henry?

• Members

I'll say Lucas since he's on so little lately. I would say that Nicole is taking care of Henry, but she's too busy with Duke.

I laugh every time they show Allie and Chanel "working." Notice how they're never actually in the store? They're NEVER inside baking. They're always out at that table in the town square handing out free samples. Yet we're supposed to believe that they're making a profit, lol.

• Members

I really appreciated the flashbacks to the Night Sins episode today, even keeping the original score in track.

I’m guessing the Ben/Ciara baby is going to turn out to be the Antichrist lol? 

Johnny’s movie casting is the silliest thing since the Josh & Reva movie on GL lol.  

• Members

Literally everyone here knows the poster in question is a longstanding troll with multiple sockpuppet accounts, lol. I couldn't care less what you think of me, just don't feed the larger problem everyone else already knows about.