Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A possession free day. It's nice to get a break. From that dry and boring story. But the other stories are just as dry and boring. EJ's hair is drenched in hair gel. I do wonder if Days will revisit Abby and EJ's affair?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Do you know when they taped the Kelly Clarkson show? Deidre said they had already taped the Christmas episodes and will feature heavily the possession story. 

I heard no mention of the story being over as John said.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

This movie stuff is so stupid. Chad and Abby don't just rip up the contracts or throw them in the fireplace? And Johnny is just going along with this crap? Dumb. Thankfully EJ taunting Chad was funny, which saved these scenes for me.

EJ says Chad would bring a lot to the role of Roman the cuckold

Please register in order to view this content

He's looking forward to that conference table scene

Besides EJ being funny and DF's scruff, today was a total bore. Nicole looked really pretty though. Too bad she and Rafe are god awful. She's only mooning over Rafe because she hasn't seen EJ's new hairdo. Chloe/Philip/Brady is literally the same scene on repeat.

Albert Alarr told DF he needed to get in better shape. Imagine being Albert and having the nerve to tell the guy from Spartacus that he needs to hit the gym.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Do you guys remember those scenes Ben and Ciara had with the tour guide in NOLA? They talked about the history of enslaved people building the property, as well as accountability/reconciling with the past. Their last scene ended on this spooky note of foreshadowing (at least to me), and this was before I knew about Possession 2.0. I admit my gut reaction was, “Lord Je… please do not tell me black ghosts are following these two back to Salem.” I mean my mind really went to some pseudo woke type paranormal storyline. Did anyone else get similar vibes, or was it all just about Ben Ben Ben and his fear of passing his genes onto a child?

• Members

Honestly, showbiz storylines just never seem to work for soaps - maybe it's because if you really wanted to make a movie (or have a successful singing career etc) you'd be off to either Los Angeles or New York and not stay in little Salem in the middle of America. As others said, if Johnny had actually been a teenager doing a high school project it might've worked better with having people around him in the cast. Maybe they should've just brought on Sydney as a teenager and eventually had all the secrets of her family coming out as a reason for her to turn into a mini-Sami nightmare.