Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Charlie and his cute glasses could be causing all kinds of drama with Tripp and Allie but no. Let's kill him off and have Tripp sew instead while Allie plays homemaker. The family dynamics with Charlie/Tripp/Ava had so much potential. There was also a ton of potential for drama if Charlie decided he wanted to be a part of Henry's life. Sigh.

• Members

I mean, in a way it makes sense since she willingly let herself be possessed to save Doug. I guess the logical thing to do would be to run for an exorcist, but I assume she might be afraid the Devil would just possess Doug again? I agree they could make her motives clearer here.

• Members

With the uneven production and dog stories (Bonnie, Chloe), I have to binge the week. I tried streaming daily or even two episodes, doesn't work for me.

JE is an immensely skilled actor, but c'mon with this out-of-the-blue 'murder' followed by like 2 episodes in 6 weeks featuring her. There's no reason for Bonnie/Adrienne or Justin (Salem's worst lawyer) to be on.

Have EJ serve as the resident go-to lawyer - he'll get clients off and find a way to get something out of it. I still have no idea of the logic behind having EJ turn against Xander for something that wasn't his fault. That's just horrid writing, but I suspect it's production-related and blocking certain actors together.

• Members

Yep. I feel like Ron's keeping them in the off-chance they do bring on Sonny or Mimi. But at the same time, I do think it's time to rest them. This should have been that opportunity to send them off. I actually thought they were.

I'd have Mimi back personally for the Phloe/Brady triangle instead of Kristen being wasted on them (sometimes I wonder if Ron thinks similarly but then can't pull it off so we get weaker stories as a result). But I don't see them making the effort to recast Mimi for the main show. It's likely Farah or nobody.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I feel like we need another DiMera daughter to stir up trouble. Kristen definitely needs a rest. I maybe wouldn't feel like that if we didn't have such a mess of a 'redemption' for her that ultimately meant nothing.

It's very male heavy. Tony, EJ, Chad, Jake. And then their ladies, of course. But still. I miss you Lexie!

Paging Sydney DiMera ...

Edited by KMan101