Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Mike Manning as Steven Hawk! 

Please register in order to view this content

I'm a little on the fence about bringing another long lost Dimera sibling though. Maybe they should bring Megan back from the dead  or give Tony or Andre a long lost daughter. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I didn't like it.  It was basically..... Devil: "Let me in, Marlena!"  Marlena: "Fiiiiine."   LOL  There was no build up or suspense to it.  And I agree with you that there's no emotional weight or gothic feel to the storyline. 

Yeah, I don't get why Marlena isn't telling John about the devil if she's aware of what's happening. 

• Members

Actually, those scenes were from early 1993 when John & Marlena had sex on the Titan conference room table. It aired in primetime as a one hour special called "Night Sins," which aired before that year's Soap Opera Awards.  DAYS did this 3 years in a row, with '92's "One Stormy Night" and '94's "Winter Heat." 

• Members

Paging Greta ... LOL

I wish Cassie had stayed a DiMera. In my fantasy world Rex and Cassie were Andre's.

Tony couldn't have knocked up someone on the island and his pretty gorgeous Asian/Island-descent daughter arrives to stir up trouble ... Anna's reactions alone would be a delight.

And she's with Mike Horton. And she's a doctor.

If only.

I'd make an exception and let Mike Manning be cast in another role. I like the idea.

EDIT: Scratch Mike, though I want him back. She'd be with Brandon who would also come back.

Edited by KMan101