Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

EJ is looking real good in that sweater!  I feel like a judge from the masked singer shouting...TAKE IT OFf!

Please register in order to view this content

The possession story is laughable. It's not doing anything ratings wise. The ratings have actually dipped since this story was rehashed again.

Was MarDevil able to be bewitched back in the day? This blinking businesses and popping up somewhere else is ridiculous.

• Members

I can recall a couple times when MarDevil of 1995 teleported. Once when Celeste was in a panic driving her car and suddenly MarDevil popped up in the passenger seat next to her. The other time was when Caroline was in Marlena's bedroom and went downstairs (also in a panic, at one point it looked like she was contemplating jumping over the stair balcony; a funny acting choice of Peggy McCay) towards the front door and suddenly there's MarDevil! 

• Members

How about you leave my name out of your mouth when I never reported you once in all your long years, did you the courtesy of staying out of your latest "I'm leaving forever" thread that predictably lasted about 10 days, and even went out of my way to say that your relentless creep [!@#$%^&*] was the least of the forum's problems? Thanks. Best of luck with your next ten years.

Edited by Vee