Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Marlena in her devil costume was hilarious. Could they have found a cheaper Party City wig for her though? Thank god Belle was FINALLY on. She should be all over this possession storyline, yet today was the first time we've seen her in ages. I have to say that I hate the devil voice.

Abby wants to look through Dr. Snyder's office. Huh? It's been like four months since he died. Surely his office has been cleaned out and given to someone else by now. Also, Chad and Abby need to start locking their bedroom door. EJ just strolls right in and sits on the bed while they're making out, LMAO! EJ driving Chad crazy is hilarious to me.

EJ practicing his eyebrow acting was hilarious.

Please register in order to view this content

Poor Tripp doesn't even get to be included in the Ouija board scenes. He must've been busy embroidering another blanket. He is truly just an afterthought. This is really a triangle with Chanel and the twins.

Father EJ is mine!

I have the sudden urge to go to confession after today

• Members

Agreed.  I enjoy his ridiculous commitment to this movie part lol.  I don't think this episode was entirely filler.  We found out John was in the crypt, Johnny and Allie are going to investigate, and Belle was suspicious of Marlena.  Everything else was boring though.

It was nice to see Belle again.  I feel like it's been months.

I liked Marlena "sexy" devil costume with red lipstick and wig, but still a pantsuit underneath.  Is 75 year old Marlena just going to walk around town in costume just because?  Whoever said we needed a party or an event for this is right. 

I like John stuck at the Dimera crypt.  But it takes me out of kidnappings when I have no idea how John is going to eat or pee.

• Members

MarDevil wig came from Dollar Tree. 

How no one can figure out that's not Marlena is beyond me.

The Chad/Abby/Father EJ

Please register in order to view this content

scenes had elements of beyond salem.

I missed EJ eyebrow lifting acting.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

It was about halfway through the episode, but it was a blink-and-you-miss-it moment. EJ was on the couch looking at his script and was like, "I gotta work on that eyebrow thing," did an eyebrow raise, and then Abby walked in. It was awesome. I also appreciate that DF made an attempt at emulating Drake's gravelly voice when he called Abby "my precious Marlena" at the beginning of the episode. Now I want to see EJ playing John just so I can hear more of his Drake Hogestyn voice (plus the priest outfit).

I'm currently trying to figure out what I enjoyed about this show before DF came along.