Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can Leo come back and see EJ in the priest outfit? 

Please register in order to view this content

I want Leo to somehow worm his way into living at the DiMera mansion. Imagine him with Chad, Johnny, and EJ. I know it'll never happen, but I want it and I'd rewatch it over and over. 

• Members

BB is the only way to go...

The Abe anniversary episode was well done. It was also a reminder that Lexie should've been recast, not killed off. I love RJ, but she chose to leave. 

EJ and Nicole are pure fire. Rare good writing: having Nicole immediately own why she let Steve hack EJ's phone instead of dragging that out as a secret. DF has been yet another excellent addition to the cast.

At least Belle knows something is off with MarDevil. Belle/Shawn should be on more frequently - Shawn instead of Rafe and more Belle with EJ

Leann Hunley's ability to take that ridiculous premise - Anna (now) as Kristen (then) - shows just how good she is. 

Though back in the day, LH was beyond stunning. In some ways, ED's Kristen was a physical replacement of Anna.  

• Members

I would love to see Anna as Kristen just because it would be fun and I want more Anna on my screen, but I appreciated that they let Tony point out that she's not exactly the right age. It's true but that applies to basically everyone Johnny has cast.  My favorite is Allie playing Sami while Chanel plays Celeste. Huh? Are Celeste and Sami the same age now? Might as well just cast Anna as Kristen because it's not like any of Johnny's other casting choices are making much sense, lol.

• Administrator

EJ practicing the eyebrow lift funny. DF has been so good as EJ. I like that there’s some humour to him.     

If Tony gets the role of Tony, he should paraphrase a line from Tropic Thunder and be like, “I’m the dude, playing another dude, who pretended to be another dude…..and that dude was me.”

MarDevil raising people from the dead if the first interesting thing in Possession 2.0.