Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

The ending with Charlie rising from the dead was nice but Ciara and Ben celebrating her pregnancy was disgusting!!

Mardevil telling Ben's sister she wouldn't be the only evil spawn after Ciara gave birth was cringeworthy! I guess serial killer Ben isn't considered evil spawn.... Whatever Carlivati.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Really enjoyed the Tony tribute. I had almost forgotten that he made his debut 40 years ago as well.

And so yeah, Ben has wonder sperm 

Please register in order to view this content

If it were me, I'd have Ciara find out that the baby is going to be a little demon, so she secretly gets an abortion but lies to Ben, who was overjoyed about being a father, that she had a miscarriage. It would be good conflict for Ben and Ciara instead of the months of lovey-dovey crap that we're going to get. 

And welcome back, Mike Manning! 

• Members

Speaking of hunks... we caught a glimpse of shirtless Brandon Beemer today.

I was so happy to see Tony and Anna. I just love them. I love Anna thirsting over how sexy Father John looked in his collar back in the day. I get it, girl.

Anna wants to play Kristen! Yes please.

Johnny looked so dumb today, lol. Marlena is acting weird and comes up with the world's lamest excuse for why she's hanging out at the DiMera crypt dressed as the devil, and Johnny is just like, "Oh okay, that's cool grandma."

Ben and Ciara = FF. I can guarantee I didn't miss anything.

What are the odds that Charlie was buried in those cute glasses of his?

• Members

So, Shawn was wearing underwear under his towel out of the shower?  That doesn't make a lot of sense, but I guess I'll buy it, given that no reason was shown why he was showering mid-day in the first place.

Where do Shawn and Belle live?  Are they in Hope's old house and did they keep their apartment in Hong Kong?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Belle/Shawn live at Hope's house still.  I don't think Shawn was wearing anything but a towel lol.  I assume Shawn was showering mid day because they just got back from their trip?  

Yeah, Johnny was being stupid with Marlena.  Outside of everything ridiculous that was happening Marlena would never be paying respect to Stefano. 

ETA:  I guess I have to look at BB shirtless again to verify what he was wearing since there is a dispute lol

Belle/Shawn having been living at Hope's for awhile now.  Brady/Sami were staying at Marlena's.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

This looks like a towel, unless we are thinking of two different scenes, he later pulls on some jeans. 

The imaginary pull-on overhead lamp is an especially odd production quirk to get the lights on in the room, because it doesn't explain how he turned them off. 

Does the butt crack qualify the episode for TV-14 status?

Edited by j swift