Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Paulina/Maggie scenes were random, but I really liked them. It's always good to see characters who rarely interact share scenes together.

And yes, the mobster's gotta go. The character's annoying and the actor is trying way too hard. Is he the new Calista lol

And where was Nicole going with that hairstyle? She looked like Maxie on GH

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

EJ in that maroon sweater. Hot damn!

Please register in order to view this content

EJ's sexy ass wants Nicole alone with him at the mansion, meanwhile Nicole is thinking about Rafe. Not Eric, the man she's divorcing, but Rafe. Give me a break. Make it make sense! Make it stop!

Kristen is back. Again. Dear lawd, why?! I did like the Kristen/EJ dynamic with SH and DF though.

Her roots look as bad as Maxie's too, lol.

The mobster guy is terrible! He's a complete cartoon. Obviously he's not a long-term character but sheesh, we couldn't have found someone slightly less awful? I was actually laughing at his acting today. I also laughed at Ava asking who shot Abe and mobster man was just like, "The gun did it!" Lol what.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I THINK Marlena wasn't fully integrated with the Devil when she was dealing with Doug, so that's why she couldn't effectively dispose of him.  And once she was fully integrated John was the bigger problem, so that's why MarDevil didn't get rid of Doug.  I think it is in her plans though.  Honestly, though, I am not sure.  How is she dragging John around town without anyone noticing lol?