Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That poor Julie. Thrown down the stairs, had a heart transplant, had her pacemaker hijacked, now bashed over the skull with a hospital tray. That poor old woman’s body has been through a lot.

I guess that Johnny serenade was sort of cute. It’s sort of odd that someone with Johnny’s background would be a country singer, but there ya go. 

• Members

Days is on fire!! Ron Carlivati is brilliant. The re-visiting of the possession storyline is edge of your seat entertainment. Everyone is talking about it. Deidre is doing a great job so far and there is obviously more to come. Go Ron and Days!!!!!

• Members

I have to admit that personally I am not enjoying the possession at all.

Granted, I hate supernatural stories in the first place so I never was the right target for it.
But I thought maybe the camp of it all would provide some entertainment so I tried to approach it with an open mind. And I am sorry to say that, while I seem to be in the minority, it is not doing it for me even at that level.

Bill Hayes enjoying himself for a few episodes is the only thing that I take away from this. The rest is just cringe for me.

• Members

I'm on the other side. I loved Johnny's singing and those scenes with Chanel were really sweet. I want to be wooed like that

Please register in order to view this content

And I do gotta give a shoutout to the Hayes' and to DH. They've been doing a great job with this storyline.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I hate singing on soaps but I thought Johnny serenading Chanel was cute. I don't know that Johnny being a country singer makes much sense, but whatever lol.

I tried to watch the Allie/Dripp/Cin scenes but ended up fast forwarding. I don't need to hear them talking about a Cin baby.

Abby wants that panther energy. LOL. Abby played a pancake in a play in second grade? LMAO. This stuff with her being in Johnny's movie is so random but she and Chad were pretty funny today.