Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

EJ egging Rafe on will never not be funny. The Nicole/Rafe stuff is so eye roll worthy. Do the writers think they're 5? They share custody of a teddy bear and now they're peeking at each other over their menus. Make it stop!

I wish that they had more of a reason as to why EJ is *so* mad over Johnny's movie-making dreams. I get that EJ is upset that his son doesn't want to work for the family business, but his reaction seems so over dramatic. I know that now Johnny's movie is just about the possession, but at first when it was going to be the Sami story, I think it would've been interesting to have EJ be opposed to the movie because he was afraid that Johnny would find out the details surrounding his conception (I'm assuming Johnny doesn't know). But instead we just get EJ wagging his finger at Johnny because he doesn't want to wear a business suit.

I did enjoy the EJ/Nicole scenes at the end. More of this please and less of Nicole and Rafe acting like middle schoolers. Also, EJ cooking for Nicole sounds hilarious, and I'd rather see those scenes than Ava in Rafe's kitchen making Italian yet again.

I hate that weird-looking modern chess set at the DiMera mansion. I really need it to be a new day in Salem because Abby's outfit is hideous. LOL at Johnny/Chad. Between that and the EJ/Will shoutout, they're really teasing us lately. 

Please register in order to view this content

Chad and Abby have been fun too.

I wish we could've seen Doug getting admitted to Bayview. I rather would've seen that than Paulina's pie drama.

I'll post them under a spoiler tag so the thirst police don't get upset I wouldn't want the Datalounge posters to look down on me.

Meanwhile, EJ had like six layers of clothes on today...

• Members

I am playing catch-up on a bunch of episodes, and I may never forgive Ron Carlivati for luring me back to the show with possession 2.0, and making me sit through Johnny singing whatever that was.

And damn, Bill Hayes is really killing it here.  Him not coming right out and saying it is such a Reilly throwback.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

The slicked back hair is a tragedy! It always drove me crazy with Sonny. It looked horrible. Philip could use a new hairstyle too. It's just crazy to hire DF and then do that to his hair. 

I don't know any man in real life who slicks back his hair, lol. Maybe I'm not hanging out with the right people. 

I was thinking maybe they're trying to make DF look older? There's only like a 12 year age difference between him and Carson Boatman. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

ICYMI DAYS’S DAN FEUERRIEGEL GUESTS ON DIGEST’S PODCAST

On the latest Dishing With Digest, DAYS’s Dan Feuerriegel shared some interesting facts, including 1) that before discovering his passion for acting, he planned to become a veterinarian, 2) that he came close to landing the role of Y&R’s Adam, and 3) why he nearly decided against screen-testing for EJ.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-dayss-dan-feuerriegel-guests-on-digests-podcast/?fbclid=IwAR23n8J9b1lN8IdjYaeQObXxlxpVzEYIngiChCPBgDLviJu3qdK4Lxv5X0o