Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Justin is so dumb for going along with Xander & Gwen’s plans. Trask remains the most miserable Days character?

And since they’re all arrested, where is this story going? Because all four are dead weight at the moment unless Carlivati is saving them for his Jailbreak 2022 Edition story

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Today's episode was just so interesting, wasn't it? This group of characters better not be on again tomorrow. Where the heck is the possession storyline? We keep hearing about Doug getting carted off to Bayview but didn't get to see any of it. I'd rather watch that than anything we saw today or yesterday.

Brady/Chloe/Philip is stale, stale, stale. Literally just the same scene over and over again.

I don't care about Jake being a hitman unless he goes back to his roots and kills everyone who was on today.

Saw an article where DF talks about how EJ is going to have facial hair soon (and he's working out for shirtless scenes), and honestly it's more interesting and exciting than anything I saw on the show today: https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/news/611292/days-of-our-lives-dan-feuerriegel-irreverent-ej-changing-look/ Bring on hot EJ!

• Members

It's awful. It's Thursday and we've only seen them once this week. On Monday we had all kinds of things happening with Marlena hitting Julie with the tray, blaming it on Doug, and wanting him committed to Bayview (which we unfortunately did not get to see on screen). We haven't seen any of them since, but I spent the past three days watching Jake eat muffins and Chanel make pies (I love her but come on). It really kills the momentum to have the possession story featured on Monday, then give us Gabi/Jake and Brady/Chloe/Philip the rest of the week.

Xander and Gwen are SO dull, too. I love Paul Telfer so I hate that I'm so bored by this, but this pairing and their story aren't doing it for me at all. Gwen was fun when she first came on - now I'm just bored. I even liked when they first were at the Horton house together, sparring with each other and covering up the Snyder stuff. But now that they're together, it's a snooze. I need Xander to be causing trouble all over town, breaking up someone's marriage, getting into fights and hurling a lamp across the room like he did with EJ. Xander the lovey-dovey boyfriend is lame. And I'm not sure that I was even awake for today's scenes with Justin and Richard Steinmetz.

I don't mind Ava and Jake interacting but I don't need to hear about their old mob memories.

At least nobody got a flu shot today.

Literally I am more excited about EJ's upcoming facial hair than I am about any of the stories right now.

The possession would be good if we didn't go days at a time without seeing it.

• Members

I’ll never look at Brady Black the same way again

I do like seeing the soap stars’ real personalities and how different they are from their characters.

Edited by AbcNbc247