Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The flu shot thing was just so random. Kayla and Tripp were going on about the hospital's campaign and I thought I had totally missed something because I had no clue what they were talking about. Then Steve comes in and doesn't want his flu shot, but by the next scene Kayla has him convinced. Just really random. I mean, maybe some viewers will see that Steve Johnson thinks flu shots are cool and will go out and get vaccinated? Lol.

Summer has to be one of the most pointless characters they've created in recent years. She was a total flop and I can't remember any of her storylines. Literally the only scene of hers that I remember is her and Brady on a beach for some reason. Her death affects nothing and I love how viewers are like, "Oh, Summer died? Sweet. Anyway..."

I am glad that Suzanne Rogers is back and doing well. It just feels kind of weird when things are going on at the Kiriakis mansion and she and Victor aren't around.

We probably heard about Richard Steinmetz getting a role on DAYS a couple years ago, but if we did, I had totally forgotten about it by now.

Also, I just want to ask why Chanel had to go to Eli and Lani's yesterday to use their oven. She owns a bakery?!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Muah!

He's still around because Gabi needs a d-ck to ride I guess.

The character has potential but right now he's pointless. He's just Gabi's sidekick and his life completely revolves around her. They really need to have him mix it up with other people because his character doesn't really exist outside of being Gabi's current bed buddy. I wouldn't mind seeing him detach himself from Gabi's hip for a minute and interacting more with the DiMeras, or being chem tested with the other women in Salem. I actually liked him with Kate.

• Members

I don't remember how long ago we heard it, but I think the speculation at the time was that he was Paulina's abusive ex, so it couldn't have been that long ago.

What are these popping soap boards that are so fun?  Most soap boards have like 10 posts a day and I can't think of one that is super pro days and Ron.

• Members

I think it helps that Beyond Salem had some extra Peacock money + they had a focused story that was supposed to last over five episodes; no more no less. I don't think it's fully fair to compare it to regular DOOL since they have more to juggle.