Jump to content

Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
11 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

The slicked back hair is a tragedy! It always drove me crazy with Sonny. It looked horrible. Philip could use a new hairstyle too. It's just crazy to hire DF and then do that to his hair.  I don't know any man in real life who slicks back his hair, lol. Maybe I'm not hanging out with the right people. 

I was thinking maybe they're trying to make DF look older? There's only like a 12 year age difference between him and Carson Boatman. 

Idk, Carson Boatman looks pretty young.  I was surprised when I read his real age.  It's not as bad as MM and ID as Belle/Claire or a Dante/Olivia situation from GH.  I think it's a stylistic choice unfortunately.

My husband does sometimes slick back his hair for work when it's longer ( he's in his mid-30's), so maybe it's to denote 'serious business/professional' or something.   It's not my favorite look, but GH has consistently used it with MB/Sonny for years too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

When the episode starts off with Jake and Gabi in bed, I know it's going to be boring.

Was that Richard Steinmetz playing the judge? I don't care about this story at all.

Maggie is back and wearing a hideous purple outfit. Summer is dead. Okay? Moving on...

I liked Ava's outfit today. TB looks fabulous.

What is this flu shot stuff??? Is this their way of telling viewers to get the COVID vaccine? This was so random. (Tbh I hope GH does the the same thing and makes Jax be the one to get his shot.)

This was a rough episode. No Johnny or Chanel? No Nicole or EJ? No possession? I'm asleep.

Edited by AlexElizabeth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

When the episode starts off with Jake and Gabi in bed, I know it's going to be boring.

Was that Richard Steinmetz playing the judge? I don't care about this story at all.

Maggie is back and wearing a hideous purple outfit. Summer is dead. Okay? Moving on...

I liked Ava's outfit today. TB looks fabulous.

What is this flu shot stuff??? Is this their way of telling viewers to get the COVID vaccine? This was so random. (Tbh I hope GH does the the same thing and makes Jax be the one to get his shot.)

This was a rough episode. No Johnny or Chanel? No Nicole or EJ? No possession? I'm asleep.

I read the daily spoilers for today's episode and knew it was a going to be a skip, don't watch episode. 

You're review pretty much confirmed it.

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I remember the days that I looked forward to seeing Jake. Those days are gone. Not sure if its because Ron stop caring about Jake or the fact he's paired with anti vaxier...or both.

It's sad because BB is one hot stud!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I remember the days that I looked forward to seeing Jake. Those days are gone. Not sure if its because Ron stop caring about Jake or the fact he's paired with anti vaxier...or both.

It's sad because BB is one hot stud!

I do like BB's yummy chest. Will does make another guest appearance. Well sort off. Behind Chloe pictures of Adrienne and WilSon are seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I do like BB's yummy chest. 

I never noticed.

 

Please register in order to view this content

4 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Will does make another guest appearance. Well sort off. Behind Chloe pictures of Adrienne and WilSon are seen.

Which Sonny? I'm a good actor and hot Sonny or I can't act actor and bloated Sonny?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I like BB but I'm over Jake. I could start liking him again if he was paired with someone else. I can't stand Gabi. Can't we try him with Chloe or something and get her out of her stale triangle with Philip and Brady? Hell, I could even go for a chem test with Jake and Nicole. The Hernandez siblings just ruin everything they touch. BB would look good with just about anyone I'm sure.

Edited by AlexElizabeth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Original recipe Sonny  Not the beautiful Zach Tinker upgrade.

Ugh! I just noticed. Why put that pic of him? 

3 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I like BB but I'm over Jake. I could start liking him again if he was paired with someone else. I can't stand Gabi. Can't we try him with Chloe or something and get her out of her stale triangle with Philip and Brady? Hell, I could even go for a chem test with Jake and Nicole. The Hernandez siblings just ruin everything they touch.

They should've paired Jake with Ben. Remember those garage scenes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

I suppose that they - rightfully- assume the NBC audience has mostly not seen Beyond Salem so a picture of Tinker's Sonny would be like "who is that?" for most of them.

This was probably filmed before Beyond Salem and before FS was recast honestly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

When the episode starts off with Jake and Gabi in bed, I know it's going to be boring.

Was that Richard Steinmetz playing the judge? I don't care about this story at all.

Maggie is back and wearing a hideous purple outfit. Summer is dead. Okay? Moving on...

I liked Ava's outfit today. TB looks fabulous.

What is this flu shot stuff??? Is this their way of telling viewers to get the COVID vaccine? This was so random. (Tbh I hope GH does the the same thing and makes Jax be the one to get his shot.)

This was a rough episode. No Johnny or Chanel? No Nicole or EJ? No possession? I'm asleep.

 

Yikes ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy