Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Idk, Carson Boatman looks pretty young.  I was surprised when I read his real age.  It's not as bad as MM and ID as Belle/Claire or a Dante/Olivia situation from GH.  I think it's a stylistic choice unfortunately.

My husband does sometimes slick back his hair for work when it's longer ( he's in his mid-30's), so maybe it's to denote 'serious business/professional' or something.   It's not my favorite look, but GH has consistently used it with MB/Sonny for years too.

• Members

When the episode starts off with Jake and Gabi in bed, I know it's going to be boring.

Was that Richard Steinmetz playing the judge? I don't care about this story at all.

Maggie is back and wearing a hideous purple outfit. Summer is dead. Okay? Moving on...

I liked Ava's outfit today. TB looks fabulous.

What is this flu shot stuff??? Is this their way of telling viewers to get the COVID vaccine? This was so random. (Tbh I hope GH does the the same thing and makes Jax be the one to get his shot.)

This was a rough episode. No Johnny or Chanel? No Nicole or EJ? No possession? I'm asleep.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I remember the days that I looked forward to seeing Jake. Those days are gone. Not sure if its because Ron stop caring about Jake or the fact he's paired with anti vaxier...or both.

It's sad because BB is one hot stud!

• Members

I like BB but I'm over Jake. I could start liking him again if he was paired with someone else. I can't stand Gabi. Can't we try him with Chloe or something and get her out of her stale triangle with Philip and Brady? Hell, I could even go for a chem test with Jake and Nicole. The Hernandez siblings just ruin everything they touch. BB would look good with just about anyone I'm sure.

Edited by AlexElizabeth