Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was ok.

Ben was annoying as always lol but Ciara was tolerable today especially in the scenes with Maggie and Julie. And I still stand by my belief that we should have seen Doug be carted off to Bayview

Philip is just insufferable. He needs to be taken out of this endless Brady/Chloe loop once and for all. Remember how good it was in 2008-2009 when Philip taken out of Shawn and Belle's orbit and then Chloe's, and he moved on with that Morgan girl and then Stephanie and Melanie. That really needs to be done here. Mix it up a little bit, and in the process make him less annoying lol 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It seems like they're continuing the very old tradition of soap hunks being drunk at fan events, Sean Kanan should do a Ted Talk about the perils of such decisions.

This is an excellent point because the character has so much potential, as the scion of Kate and Victor.  I think one of the problems is that they've never firmly established his character traits.  Is he a bad boyfriend or just easily moved to jealousy?  Is he smarter at business than Brady or EJ, because we know he is more educated?  How does his relationship with Kate differ from Lucas's relationship to his mother?  Is he confident?  Because he constantly seems to be trying to prove something.  In other words, in a town filled with eligible bachelors, why do we need Phillip as part of the mix?

• Members

Preach

And while I am enjoying Possession 2.0, it's like watching an entirely different show as well. And then you have episodes that drag on with Ava, Duke The Bear, Rafe ... sigh.

Beyond Salem = the show fans want

Possession 2.0 = the show Ron wants

Duke The Bear = the show NBC wants

Meanwhile, Sony is all "I don't know her"

Edited by KMan101