Days of Our Lives: October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Dan Feuerriegel and Arianne Zucker have scorching hot chemistry. They simply have to drop the Nicole/Rafe crap after seeing these two together. EJ is in the middle of devouring her and she just leaves. Riiight. Totally believable. 

Please register in order to view this content

Girl, get your ass back into that mansion and ride him like a mechanical bull. LOL. I need moooore of these two.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That kiss was so hot. The chemistry is there and the show really needs to run with it. 

What also would have been awesome was if they EJ lean in to kiss Nicole, then have Nicole seductively stop him, similar to Leo and Xander’s almost kiss lol

To see the look on EJ’s face would have been just as hot. 

• Members

I loved that Nicole had to fix her hair after the kiss. That was funny. The chemistry is just great. I'll be sad when Sami returns because we'll inevitably go back to some form of EJ/Sami 2.0, and they really did not have chemistry (plus she'll inevitably leave again so it's really hard to give Sami a pairing). But maybe they'll work better now that DF is more settled into the role. For now, EJ and Nicole are on fire. I want a love scene

Please register in order to view this content

Meanwhile, Philip asking Chloe if she had "any interest in getting horizontal" was cringe. This story is just going in circles. And now we're stuck with Kristen again. Kristen really thought she was just going to run off with Rachel like nobody would notice.

At least Carmine the mobster wasn't on today.

• Members

I know. We can't have that!

I'm ready for Ava to boil that bear or rip him apart. Horrible I know LOL but we know Ron introduced that damn bear just to have it ripped apart by psycho Ava.

Deimos, Charlie and Nick are all back I believe (for Halloween; I assume it's no longer than that LOL or else we're in for an entirely different show). Not sure who else. I'm happy to see two of them. Vincent Irizarry I love but god Deimos was a waste. I'm not surprised Ron found a way to write for Nick and Deimos. LOL. I love him for this stupid [!@#$%^&*].

Yep I believe we do indeed see Nick (and Charlie and Deimos)! I'm so excited for Nick/Blake Berris.

Wonder if they pull out Andre too?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I don't either. I assume it's just because Ron wants to write for Vincent Irizarry and saw an opportunity. If he terrorizes Rafe and Duke I may become a Deimos stan. But I'm sure they'll have him taunt Nicole and Rafe will 'save the day'. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

LOL.

I would watch that.

You know he hates Rafe deep down as much as the rest of us ... 

My God. We're talking about a [!@#$%^&*] bear like he's real. I hate you Ron Carlivati. LOL. 

I have to say it's pretty ridiculous and yet smart at the same time to have MarDevil raise some of these folks from their graves. Creepy as hell. I love it. I'm sure it will be a camp fest but it's actually a good idea and a good excuse to write for Nick and Charlie. You know deep down he would have brought Nick back if really thought he could, IMO.

I know Possession 2.0 nowhere near comes close to the original but it's also not supposed to. I like they're having fun with it. Reilly had a different fascination with it. When the rest of the show is crap and directionless I'll take this nod. It's really no different than any Jarlena story Ron has written. It's always about them saving each other. That's all. He literally used everyone he could (2017-Hattie; 2018-Kristen; 2019-Orpheus; 2020-Stevano/Gnope; 2021-The Devil). The Devil was the last on the list ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'll wait for the execution before I rave but honestly? This is on paper one of the most fun ideas for a Halloween episode on a soap in a long time for me.
It ties to current story, gives some fanservice with some visitors (happy to see Nick!) and it is silly enough to fit Halloween. 
I wonder if it will pay off on-screen but at least that's an inspired idea imo.