• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She levitated!!

Please register in order to view this content

That was kinda fun to see.

I have mixed feelings about EJ being a part of Johnny’s movie. On the one hand, I find it a little stupid because EJ not wanting Johnny to make the movie because he fears Johnny will find out about the way he was conceived sounds like a much better story.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t mind seeing this cause more conflict between Chad and Abigail. Somehow pulling Gwen into it would be a good idea as well. 

I also noticed that DF’s hair wasn’t slicked back today. It looked really good.

• Members

The levitation scene was no where as cheesy as I thought it was going to be. I wish they could have at least brought back some of the original scores for this, especially after they kept the original music from the Night Sins flashbacks yesterday.

I agree Feuerriegel‘s curly hair looked really good today too. It’s to see that for a change.

• Members

Hair looks a lot more like James Scott. It is a crappy screenshot, but I did a double take.

Edit: Y'all are saying it's curly, so never mind. Can still tell it's a much better look.

Edited by koos

• Members

Yes, I loved how they included the original 1993 scores for the Night Sins flashbacks. I couldn't help but notice though in the last couple episodes, there are hints of old-school 1995 possession cues reimagined in a couple scenes.  I'm crossing my fingers they'll eventually use the old ones altogether. I also hope they adjust MarDevil's new drag queen voice to make it sound more gruff, deeper, and menacing. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I haven't watched a soap since GL and ATWT went off the air, and its actually pretty entertaining..just to see the old pros go at..see really bad soap action...Mardevil hitting Julie with a hospital tray had me yelling at the TV like the old days and just the pure and utter soap campiness of it all (I never really watched Days so unlike a clone invading Springfield, this is fun.)  The rest of the show really sucks.

• Members

Ron Carlivati continues to make Days must see tv! I wish they could afford Dua Lipa's Levitating. Great stuff seeing Marlena levitate. No wonder Days got a 2 year renewal. Everyone is talking about and promoting this storyline. Loved seeing Dee and the ever sexy RSW on Kelly Clarkson. Kelly was fawning over RSW, as she should. Nice seeing Days get great word of mouth and cross promotion.